2006 Toyota Camry Solara 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Quality, Comfort, and FUN!

2006 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

Quality, Comfort, and FUN!
By Iris on

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My first car was an old MGB convertible and I decided at 35 it was time for another convertible. I knew that it was going to be a hard change after becoming used to a four door sedan. When I test drove the Solara I knew I had found the one. There is actually room in the backseat for two tall adults and the trunk is a decent size for my shopping trips to the mall. My favorite part is how the top goes down at the push of a button in less than 15 seconds. The SLE interior is very luxurious and the hidden features of the navigation system (maintenance schedule, calendar, etc.) are very nice. There aren't many around here so people are always asking me what it is and telling me how good it looks.

Favorite Features

Quick "automatic" top, beautiful interior, comfort, roomy back seat, fast and powerful,

Suggested Improvements

Do something to improve the driver's rear view. The small window coupled with the rear headrests make you rely heavily on your side mirrors.