Happy First Time Avalon Owner
By dbgtiger on
2008 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
When I began to look for a new car, my wife rode in a friend's 2007 Avalon and suggested we check it out. Now I'm a first time Toyota Avalon owner. I have a pearl white XLS. I reviewed the Limited as well, but decided the XLS had every option we needed as standard equipment plus we added heated seats. Very pleased with the ride and the performance. A very classy looking vehicle. Have only run at 70mph with very little road noise. Looking forward to our first longer trip. This is going to be a great experience and we are looking forward to it. All I want to do is drive the car.
Favorite Features
The interior fits me perfectly. Great sound system.The design of the car from all angles is very sharp. Toyota knew what to put into the car to make the driver happy.
Suggested Improvements
Include floor mats, pin stripes and side molding trim (afraid to park the car near other vehicles). Since this is a more expensive car, and these are not major costs, they will help market the vehicle as part of the total Toyota experience. Everything else is first class.