Satisfied so far at 16k+
By jonzerstyle on
2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I really love this vehicle. My list of cars I have owned is as follows (for understanding purposes): Chevrolet Citation Toyota 4WD SR4 - with roll bar fun! Mustang 2000 coupe For the first time since owning my toy4wd I really like driving. This vehicle owns the off-road equally with the on-road. I can go off-roading to meet up with friends to shoot shotguns or cruise for malls for the girlfriend to shop at - hehe. Throw your snowboard and snow chains and gear in and go. My average MPG is min of 20. Acceleration is great - when some jerk is blocking - u can actually put the pedal to the metal and get around them. My 1 gripe is the AC controls are slightly annoying.
Favorite Features
Fast acceleration when u need it, and the 4wd performance is awesome. At first it seemed acceleration lagged in response - but seemed to improve over time. Someone told me the shifting learns - maybe so. I like how it has been working for me over last 10k. 4wd is perfect.
Suggested Improvements
Make AC simpler. Please make it so that AC does not default to circulate when AC is off. I think most people when they have AC off - want to not circulate air. Who picked this? It's annoying and everyone I know hates it when their "smart" ac picks circulate in this situation.