Leaking oil but hasnt let me down (yet!)
By decent.. not a honda on
2001 Subaru Outback AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
Bought my car at 139,000. Pretty much right after it was delivered to me I found out it had an oil leak. I found out its leaking from multiple places and a mechanic won't even touch it out of fear that I'll complain that they didn't fix it correctly the first time. The check engine light has since come on I've gotten oil changes every 3000 miles and the check engine light has been on for about 12 thousand miles now. It still runs! I'm not gonna fix the oil leaks or the check engine light. 155,000 miles on it now. Still running like a champ tho I'm a little worried. I still love it!
Favorite Features
roominess, heated seats, (fake) wood grain interior, all wheel drive, sits almost as high as a truck
Suggested Improvements
why would my car leak oil from multiple places.. i've never even heard of that smh.. guess i'll ride it till it dies and keep my second car just in case
By script1
on 12/29/10 07:38 AM (PST)

that comment above is mines.. the check engine light was a knock sensor.. 100.oo part.. put it in myself (never pay to have that installed!!).. still have the oil leak (a drip here and there).. still goin for me.. great during the storm!!!