2008 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: My 3rd Subaru

2008 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2.5i 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic w/Premium Package, VDC)

My 3rd Subaru
By MK on

2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Premium Package, VDC (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Subaru makes great cars. This is my third. After having owned 2 used Legacys, over the last 10 years, I decided to spring for a brand new Impreza. For a small car the larger than normal 170 HP really gives it some kick and the AWD and stability control make it do amazing things. Best car in its class. In fact it outclasses everything else which is why it is so under reviewed. It must just confuse auto reporters about how this car fits in with everything else.

Solid, spritely, road hungry feel. I'm 186 cm tall, and I have enough room, even in such a small car.

Subaru's interiors have always been dull. The finishings feel cheap. The only annoying design problem is the door window frame, it is somewhat sharp, so it feels uncomfortable to rest your arm on when you have the window rolled down.