Fantastic Car
By lvenee on
2005 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
We bought 2005 Scion brand new when gas prices started going up. We wanted a disposable car if you will, something cheap, good on gas. What we got is a fantastic car, we have 115 thousand miles on it and have done nothing to the car but replace tires. It's fun to drive, zips in and out of traffic, can park anywhere even if there's not much room. My husband and I are both tall people and it has a lot more space inside than what you might think. I've driven this car a lot on small road trips (under 1000 miles) and just love it. I believe we will get over 200,000 on this vehicle and considering we paid a total of $14,000 including tax, title, license, I think we got a great deal.
Favorite Features
Roomy inside, good power, good gas mileage (depending on how you drive it), I like the hand controls at the wheel for the stereo.
Suggested Improvements
I can't think of anything other than they should have kept making the XA.
By glynnisw
on 12/27/11 16:30 PM (PST)

I love this small SUV! It is great on gas and has just enough space!. This is not just the younger generation but for every age! If you are looking for some great on road and need to save gas the Scion XA is a great choice for anyone.