Best Car
By William on
1991 Oldsmobile Toronado 2dr Coupe
I own a 1991 oldsombile toronado. My grandfather bought the car new as a cruiser car in lower Michigan. Still no rust. The car stored in garage for 8 years. And runs like a champ. I have put 3 computers in te car because it would not shift correctly and the instrument panal was malfunctioning. I got the car from my dad with 90,000 miles and now it has 118,000. I have not ever got in the car and had it not start I say it is one of the most reliable cars you can own. Plus it looks super cool with chrome rims. The cost to fix this car is pricey because of the rarity but it is worth it.
Favorite Features
the style is unbeatable along with the perfect match of a mid sized personal luxury coupe with a 3800 V6. this car has had heads turning at me since i got it. really space futuristic looking. the leather adn interior style just screams class class class. flip closed headlights are great too.
Suggested Improvements
The doors are terribly heavy I have to open them for lady guests. And it can be hard to get used to all the electronics but after you have the car you learn to love the diagnostic computer.