2011 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
One Year - Great Mini Van!!!
By joequest on 10/26/12 09:58 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Had my Quest for one year now with 12,000 miles on it and not a problem yet. Frequently have 7 passengers in the car with no complaints. Drives smooth on the highway and so far so good. I must add that the CVT does lag a tad when hitting the gas from start. It doesn't bother me too much but wish it picked up quicker. Did a lot of research before going with the Quest, but I also have a 1995 Villager with a Nissan Engine that is still going strong also and just can't get rid of it. I did trade in my 2003 Grand Caravan and don't regret it a bit. All I can say is "Love the Quest!" Thinking of getting a second one whenever my 95 Villager stops running, but that may be years away

2 months and 5,ooo miles later
By texas_daddy on 07/30/11 16:51 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

As should be expected my Quest continues to impress and delight my family. We recently took a road trip from Texas to Northern Wisconsin, over 2500 miles. The quietness of the Quest was great during the 40 hours on the road as was the soft yet controlled ride. I also got to test out the Quest's ability to make a U-turn many times, no GPS. It is very tight turning radius and handles better than I expected from such a large vehicle.

I'm glad I give the Quest a look.
By texas_daddy on 06/22/11 13:16 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After spending nearly 3 months on and off test driving both used and every new minivan currently on the market, I finally drove the Nissan Quest. Without realizing it, I saved the best for last. My wife and I were both unexcited about purchasing a new van to replace our 10 year old MPV. But after driving the Quest we were finally able stay goodbye and sign on the dotted line. The Sienna, Odyssey just didn't have the same quiet and refined ride that the Quest has. Nor did they have the same level of quality materials used on the interior of the Quest. We were impressed.

2011 Quest is awesome
By paul_hansen on 03/15/11 15:40 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We did a lot of research. Besides the Nissan Quest, we drove the Honda Odyssey (ok), Toyota Sienna (yuck), Buick Enclave (nice, but $), and Mazda 5 (great, affordable microvan). Hands down, the Nissan Quest was our choice. Definitely feels like driving a luxury car. Pro reviewers should rate it higher. Seven seats are plenty, and I don't care that they don't "stow and go," because both back rows fold flat for plenty of cargo space. If that's really not enough, rent a U-haul. Also, since the third row doesn't fold into the floor, you're left with cavernous storage that doesn't have to be emptied to fold the seats.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Quest in VA is:

$136 per month*