1995 Mitsubishi Diamante Consumer Review: My first car was my mitsubishi

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

My first car was my mitsubishi!
By AntyBaby on

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan

I've had this car for almost 2 years now and it was my first car I got when I got my learners. This is a perfect starter car for any new driver, super easy to learn on. I got the car with about 123,000 miles on it and right now it has about 135,000. It the past 2 years the only serious problem I've had was I had to replace the water pump which turned out to be really expensive. The ac just recently stopped working and I'm not really sure why. I've read the other reviews and I'm hoping I'm not having the same problems as some. When I get to a certain speed the car shakes and I have to let off the gas. Overall this was a great car but its almost time for a change.

all the memories i have with it

the cup holders definitely poor and were a bad idea. I've had a lot of minor things break like the glove box, the driver side window made a loud banging noise when i roll it up, the ash tray cover snapped off and a few minor other things that are probably too expensive to worry about.