2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Consumer Review: Sexy POS

2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

Sexy POS
By esntrk1 on

2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 4dr Sedan

If you don't want drama, do not buy this car!! It car is a maintenance nightmare. Do not buy it used without an exteneded warranty!! You are asking for financial ruin!! This car cost me nearly 10k in maintenace this year alone!! Read the many horror stories at www.mbworld.com. Then if you still must have the car, lease or buy it new and get rid of it before the warranty expires. People ask me all the time about my S500 and I tell them to buy the Lexus LS430. It will actually increase your quality of life by reducing your stress level and maintaining your net worth.

Favorite Features

The car is still very stylish. It drives very well on the open highway and can make an 8 hour trip seem like 3 hours. It is extremely beautiful just sitting in the parking lot.

Suggested Improvements

We tend to believe that the more we pay for a vehicle, the higher the luxury and quality. In this case, it is just the opposite. This car will cost you more time, money and inconvenience than it is really worth. It will need a visit to the dealership every other month at least.