2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Consumer Review: Fun to drive sports sedan

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class - Consumer Review

CLS550 Sedan (5.5L V8 7-speed Automatic)

Fun to drive sports sedan
By lion_king on

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Before I chose my 2009 CLS-550 with AMG package, I test drove a 2009 Jaguar XF. XF is a nice looking car but the 1st minute I got into CLS-550, I knew that this is the one. CLS-550 has superior interior design, very comfort ride (both locally and on highway), its eyes-catching exterior makes CLS-550 no comparison in its class. Fun to drive.

Extraordinary interior & exterior designs, user friendly NAV system and yes, it allows destination input while the car is moving. Great sound system, love the keyless start/stop feature.

Sometimes side mirrors kind of block my view at stop signs, I have to watch carefully not to hit a pedestrian (maybe I should sit higher). Satellite radio option can be removed; 3. MB bluetooth's full features including "phonebook download" should be compatible with all cell phones.
By dapp
on 05/17/15 13:33 PM (PDT)

I have been searching for the 2009 cls550 with the AMG package! Does yours have the AMG package??