2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS63 AMG - Consumer Reviews

CLS63 AMG 6.2L V8 7-speed Automatic - (4 reviews )
Perfect!
By twistercell on 01/08/13 21:20 PM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS63 AMG CLS63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

What a great car! Avg of 3.8 sec for 0-60. Most other drives don't expect a car of this size to be so fast. Great look, great drive. Gas milage seems to be around 16-19 for average driving. Breaks are awesome! But expect to pay to replace them, not cheap. Your head hurts if you slam on the breaks.... it stops that quickly!

Update: True Exotic Mercedes Benz AMG
By D. Waters on 04/06/09 13:29 PM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS63 AMG CLS63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

As an update, the fuel economy has averaged now around 19 mpg, which has now fully satisfied me. Also, the multi-contour air pressured seats are so comfortable that I no longer feel a need for automatic message seats. We decided to personally test the acceleration time for our car, and it ended up around 0 - 60 mph in 3.8 seconds, which is pretty close to what the dealer said it was.

The True Exotic Mercedes Benz AMG
By D. Waters on 01/01/09 11:54 AM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS63 AMG CLS63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

We bought a CLS 63 AMG Mystic White Designo Performance Plus, and my goodness what a car! We were originally going to get a Bentley Continental Flying Spur, but we chose to get this car. That was the best choice we ever made when it comes to a car. The interior of the CLS 63 AMG designo is far superior to the Bentley. I love the performance of this car! This car has around 568 horsepower, more than the standard CLS 63 AMG. I love the exclusitivity! There are only 3 in California and 1 in Utah. The acceleration is around 3.9 seconds to go 0-60 mph. This car gets so much attention, too! All in all, this car is an exotic

Awesome
By amayer on 10/07/08 11:52 AM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS63 AMG CLS63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

This vehicle not only looks great, but drives as good as it looks as well! I never expected this car to drive so well. For a sports car, it drives better than any other car in its category.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Cls63-amg in VA is:

$168 per month*