2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class 5.0L V8 7-speed Automatic Consumer Review - BEST CAR EVER!

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class - Consumer Review

CLS500 Sedan (5.0L V8 7-speed Automatic)

BEST CAR EVER!
By Mica on

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I just received the CLS 500 as a gift from my parents, I'm 17, and I absoutly love it. Before this car I had the Volvo xc90 T6 AWD. After only driving SUV's and now having a sport coupe, I don't think i will go back. It is extremely easy to handle and you will definetly get noticed. With its sleek design people often mistake it for a 2- door coupe. In addition to its easy handling, its interior is very comfortable and practical for example its "in-ground" cup holders. They truly are what you might call "million dollar" cup holders becuase its simple...they can't break!!! But honsetly its an awesome car with a lot of thought, time and effort put into it.

Favorite Features

My favorite features would be the sound system, Sirius satellite radio, the back seat middle console and the cup holders. I also really enjoy using the lift button to raise the car to go thorugh rain puddles. And a favorite part would be my Pirelli tires and AMG rims.

Suggested Improvements

I would improve it by adding AWD for more stability and peace of mind when driving in wet weather.