2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
I hate my C350 quality
By harizo on 11/21/11 23:58 PM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought a mercedes C350 brand new in 09 hoping that buying a new car would save me any car trouble. Unfortunately, I returned the next day to the dealer ship with a fuel engine issue. The car stayed over night to get some engine part replaced. A month later, I had break lights turn on due to corrosion. Another issue was a delay with car taking off, as i would press down on the accelerator the RPM would shoot up but the car wouldnt go. I took the car several times the first year, the dealer ship wasnt able to fix a few things until i escalated the issue to the dealer ship manager at Beshoff in San jose.I have taken in my car over 15 times due to repeating problems. BMW quality is much better

Don't bother with C300, get C350
By Mac Binger on 02/16/10 13:41 PM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After looking at many cars like the Audi A4, Cadillac CTS, and VW Jetta, we decided on purchasing this 2009 Mercedes C350 Sport. We have no regrets. This car looks fantastic in red. We were not interested in the basic c class cars, as BMW and Audi makes much better alternatives, but this car is amazing. After driving it thousands of miles to our home after picking it up, we were happy about the pick up and comfort of this car. While not as comfortable as our Cadillac STS, it has more personality and sporty style. The 3.5 V6 is fast and steering is very sensitive and responsive. Overall we are very happy about the purchase.

I LOVE MY FIRST CAR! GREAT VEHICLE !
By alfaking001 on 08/19/09 07:15 AM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my first car and it is stunning! The power is great the ride and handling is awesome. The build quality so far is superior we will see how that holds up in a year or so. The dealer gave us an excellent bargin and the service was spectacular. The transmission is so smooth. The interior is great nice restrained use of over the top materials it is a very nice balance of luxury and sport but..for my taste could be a little more luxurious. fuel economy is good . just filled it up and took a road trip averaged 31.2 MGP!!!!!!!! worst was 21.3 mpg and average with mostly city driving and occasional highway driving i get between 24-25 mpg overall and very well done and highly recommend it !

First Mercedes-Benz
By Distractid on 07/01/09 19:42 PM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I traded in my 2007 Lexus IS350 as I was getting bored with the car (lol). I love the IS350, but wanted a change. I like the more aggressive look of the C350 as compared to my Lexus, and that was the main draw as I knew I'd be giving up a bit in terms of comfort (Lexus has much softer leather and seats, and somewhat smoother ride) and horsepower (IS350 306hp v. C350 268hp). The C350 offers a more engaging driving experience (falls between the IS350 and 3-Series). My Lexus was overly smooth which took the "sport" out of sport sedan. Despite 38hp less in the C350, it's more fun to drive than the Lexus and acceleration is more than adequate to get ahead of traffic.

C350 Worth A Look
By DavidB on 02/21/09 05:27 AM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The C350 shows sporty yet classic MB styling, is well crafted, has excellent power and torque, and is incredibly fun to drive. The navigation and upgraded sound systems are well worth buying, especially for gadget & toy fanatics. Voice command control is a fantastic addition to this car. Handling, acceleration are well-balanced with a smooth, quiet ride. The sport tires are slightly louder than touring tires, but it's well worth the price of driving a sport-tuned suspension. Overall, the car compares very favorably with BMW 335i, but likely cost close to $5,000 less than comparably equipped models.

Fun to drive
By Bayoudude on 02/19/09 21:01 PM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is car is amazing. It has great pick up, amazing sound system, and great standard features. It's fun to drive and gets many looks. I have had it for almost two months and it keeps getting better with time. I find myself making excuses so I can go drive the car. Well worth the price.

Superb Engineering and Perfromance
By Todd Rauppius on 10/13/08 07:53 AM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I picked my C350W at the Sindelfingen factory as part of the European Delivery Alps/Black Forest rally trip. The level of comfort, quiet, and road performance is simply outstanding. As an engineer I really appreciate all of the hidden details and overall sophistication in the design features. I have driven stretches of autobahn at 110 MPH and the car is serenely quiet and rock solid at this speed. This is combined with strong brakes, effortless tracking on winding country roads, and unexpectdly good mileage on this trip 24.9 MPG overall. Firm seating comfortable for long stretches, awesome HK Logic 7 sound system, smart HID lights, and great instrumentation and controls.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan in VA is:

$147 per month*