everything I need
By scott richards on
2005 Mazda Tribute s Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
My first SUV and I really love it; looked at all the competition and kept coming back to the Tribute. I have package 3 with leather, roof and great stereo, also added dimming mirror, cargo net, wheel locks, bumper plate and side air bags; all for a great price when you take advantage of all the rebates available. This thing has plenty of room for hauling and still handles like a car, not loose like most SUV's. No complaints about the fuel economy (about 23 mph average). I only wish it had a larger fuel tank as the driving range is about 325 miles unless you go to fumes; it should have a 20 gallon instead of a 16.5 tank. For all the content, warranty and zoom-zoom you can't go wrong with a Tribute.
Favorite Features
The whole package! Exterior styling is right on and love the new color, Violet Gray with Titanium trim. The upgraded stereo is worth the cost of admission.
Suggested Improvements
Like I already mentioned, a larger gas tank is needed and where in the world is the cancel button for the cruise, the lack of this button really angers me! Apart from these things I would have to say Mazda did a great job on this truck!