2007 Mazda CX-7 2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Looking Car, but company

2007 Mazda CX-7 - Consumer Review

Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Great Looking Car, but company does not stand behind it and build quality is poor
By paul7410 on

2007 Mazda CX-7 Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Plain and simple, if you are thinking of buying one - don't. Build quality is suspect. Company doesn't honor warranties. Company won't recall even when 1000s of customers have same issue, etc.

Favorite Features

Good looking car, nice interior.

Suggested Improvements

This company needs to stand behind it's products and not try to use legalize to destroy it's customer base.
By tootie6
on 08/02/11 15:24 PM (PDT)

Please tell all your friends and family to pass the word, do not buy a Mazda. They do not stand behind their product. Even after millions of complaints about same issues they won't make a recall on any of the issues so many people are having on this car. Matter of fact I was told by a Mazda service employee that on my cx7 there was 3 recalls that was done on my car during visitations of oil changes that I was not even aware,so that tells me that they are even doing things behind the scene w/o customer knowledge. Please will someone pull up on Mazda to stop the madness and stop creating a nightmare for so many cx7 2007 Mazda.