2005 Mazda B-Series Truck Consumer Review: Nice, compact, durable,good wa

2005 Mazda B-Series Truck Extended Cab - Consumer Review

Nice, compact, durable,good warrantee.
By GGolds5 on

2005 Mazda B-Series Truck 4dr Extended Cab B4000 SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck after selling my 02 Land Rover Discovery. A lot more reliable then Land Rover and a lot more utility being a pick-up. This truck handles better then my S-10 ZR2, Ford F-150, and Toyota Tundra.I needed a truck that would fit in the garage of my new house. Old house actually which is why garage is small.Mazda has 4/50 warrentee.Ranger 3/36.It has nicer looking trim as well. The truck is reliable, has a good size bed, and is FAST with the top 4.0 6 engine and 5 sp.Auto.Could be better on gas though, 15-17mpg is no bargain for a small truck. Main attraction for me was I didnt want another big, hard to park, harder to handle beast. Overall nice vehicle.

Perfect size, reliable, good looking, easy to handle and park, does what many big trucks do for a lot less money.

Slightly better ride, needs updated exterior design and chassis, gas mileage is only fair for a truck this size.