Great Vehicle
By RX400 on
2008 Lexus RX 400h 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
This vehicle is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Perfect size for active sports oriented people who need an SUV but drive alone with occasional passengers. Gas savings is a plus but the real perk is the V8 power with 4 cylinder mileage. Lots of personal storage space and excellent ergonomics. Nav and stereo system are great. This car will retrain you on how to drive properly. I came from a BMW 550 sedan and GX 470 and didn't realize how wasteful I was on the pedal. Highly recommend this vehicle. Great for long distance travel with small family. Best commuter car I have owned. Engine stops from 0-30 mph so no wasting gas but AC keeps running cold as ice.
Favorite Features
Electronics, touch screen nav, personal storage, comfort, quietness, power on demand, great mileage,actual utility in a sports utility vehicle. Love the fact you can use AC without engine since it runs on electrical circuit so no wasting gas during stops.
Suggested Improvements
Restore function of all nav and bluetooth functions on the nav unit. Little better handling on the twisties maybe use wider tires for better handling. Overall not bad though in the curves but could be better.