2008 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Lexus Rx 350 is the best!
By lexusluver on 06/28/13 11:10 AM (PDT)

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We currently do not own a Lexus RX 350 but my husband and I did own a Lexus RX 300 up until someone driving 55 mph in a 30 mph zone hit us as we were sitting still at a stop light, the truck did not stop at all and hit us full force which consequently pushed us into a new Honda Pilot which was approximately five feet ahead of us. This accident totaled all three vehicles, but we were the only one who was able to drive our vehicle home, all though the impact knocked our lexus off it's frame, the truck's front end was practically gone. The insurance company totaled our vehicle, but it and God, saved both of our lives. I will and am looking forward to purchasing a Lexus RX 350 Asap.

lexus rx 350 2008
By fish34 on 01/24/13 09:14 AM (PST)

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car at Lexus of Las Vegas ( original owner ) The vehicle drive smooth but the tranmision 2nd & 3rd jerking really bad i bring it back to the dealer they tell me tranmision went out. Estimated $5000.00 to replace. At 74600 miles the tranny give up That is not reliable . According to service man he see a lot tramision problem some are newer.I have 3 boys i drive like an old man i never thought this could happened. Very disappointed

2008 LEXUS RX350 AWD
By djevanstn1 on 12/28/12 09:34 AM (PST)

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I cannot begin to tell you how much we love this car. This is the 3rd Lexus in a row. First was a very fast/fun/reliable SC, (lasted to about 350,000 miles and still running) 2nd was an RX300 (not quite as reliable, but good enough I guess - traded at 194,000) This one though, is still better than both previous - only things added were trailer hitch, trailer lighting cord ("factory," just plugged it in to a provided and conveniently located chassis harness). "GADGETS" all seem to work wonderfully and its packed with gadgets. Wonderful comfortable ride.

2008 Lexus RX350 - Love it...
By djevanstn on 12/18/12 13:21 PM (PST)

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's been great. Has nearly all options. No problems so far. It just "feels right." Everything just seems to "work" right and seems well placed.

Engine Noise
By Karen Ko on 12/03/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

HELP! Engine very noisy especially whenever I accelerate and I was told by LEXUS that it is normal. When I test drove it, it was not noisy and I thought the noise came from the tires as I was told to change when it was under 20,000 miles as the inner treads were worn.

Excellent family car!
By bonfig8 on 11/28/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After years and years of research for the perfect "next" family car, my husband and I settled on a used (2008) RX 350, and couldn't be happier. We had bought a Chrysler Pacifica when they first came out in 2004 and had terrible luck with reliability, but couldn't justify trading it in until we got our money out of the thing. So basically we have been looking for the next car for 7 years. Having 2 younger children we were set on another three row vehicle, but were not happy with the costs of a new Pilot, Acadia, Highlander, etc. We then looked at the two row luxury market and almost got a Volvo xc70. I'm so glad we test drove the certified used RX 350 first. Love it!!! and the price.

Very happy with lexus rx350
By wezwa on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have been in my rx350 for almost 3 years and have been very pleased with it. It is sporty, reliable, and luxurious all at once. It has plenty of room for the things I need to haul around as an interior decorator or to take a family vacation. Front and rear seats are both very comfortable. Only minor complaints are acceleration is a bit jumpy and there is a slight blind spot when backing up (resulting in a little fender bender!)

Will Do It Again
By Kirby on 05/13/10 16:00 PM (PDT)

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have had this vehicle just over a month an a 1/2. Amazing! Never owned a Lexus, but have been a loyal Toyota owner for years. Love the all the features, quietness, drive, style, and comfort of what a luxury SUV should feel like. I recommend a test drive of this and the new brand is amazing as well.

CPO 2008 RX350 AWD
By NYCVS on 04/28/10 06:16 AM (PDT)

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my CPO 2008 RX350 just a few weeks ago, already put 700+ miles on it. Ride is butter smooth, especially helpful over horrible NYC roads... Fuel economy is excellent for an AWD SUV (got 30MPG highway only and 21- 22MPG driving 50/50). Interior is quiet, stylish and attractive. HID headlights are so much brighter than regular halogens I have on my 2004 GX470! Paid $29K with 3yr/100K bumber- to-bumber warranty for a vehicle with only 31K miles and driving and looking like brand-new. Another great product Lexus, and it's what keeps me coming back.

So far, great car!
By J.S. on 04/19/10 19:53 PM (PDT)

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am enjoying driving this car, but still getting to know it. I was driving an Infiniti sedan before purchasing this vehicle so the I am still getting used to the change in feel. The RX 350 is not a "fun" ride, but it is a very, very nice ride and calms my soul and makes me feel very nice about the day. I now enjoy driving to run errands or drop off kids to activities instead of loathing it. Overall, I really like the car and look forward to the many years we will have together.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.