2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
Love my Lexus
By Jason B. kane on 07/19/07 04:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just finished a trip to and from Canada of about 1600 miles. Most of the driving was on good roads in hilly and mountainous country. On regular gas I averaged almost 35 mpg at an average speed of 67 mph. The car's mileage calculator said 34.7 mpg. My calculator said 37.9 mpg. The ES 350 is not a formula one car but it is supremely comfortable, handles well for a sedan and has sufficient power to do what needs to be done.

Better than the ES 330
By Billy Bill on 07/02/07 13:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm definitely enjoying the 2007 model, which is my second Lexus. It's better than my old 2004 model. Got it with the premium pkg. It has lots of toys. It's also fun to drive. I like the fact that is looks more sporty. But at the same time it has a elegant look to it as well. The cabin is also quiet.

As expected from Lexus
By KDUB on 06/24/07 22:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my third Lexus and I have come to expect the best. The ES 350 did not let me down. More than a little peppy, yet I am getting more than 23 mpg city. All the creature comforts one could want and a pleasure to drive.

Lexus ES 350 with Ultra Beats The Rest
By Lexus Finatic on 06/22/07 08:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We have 905 miles on the odometer, but there are a few problems with it. The homelink refuses to connect with our garage door system. The rear view mirrors tilt down in reverse like they're supposed to, but they don't come back up. I'm sure these problems are nothing that the dealer can't fix, but with a car in this price range, you'll expect something better. Size was the issue for us so we looked at the Audi A6, BMW 530xi, the Mercedes E350 4Matic, the Infiniti M35x, and even the Lexus GS350 awd.The ES has the best value and has the best ride for the price even though the handling can't beat some, but it's expected.

Nicest car
By Matt on 06/21/07 07:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Car is quiet, powerful and luxurious. I am actually getting about 35 mpg on the highway. I look forward to the drive home finally.

Luvin' my Lexus
By Jason B. kane on 06/13/07 16:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I enjoy the car. As four door sedans go, it is a sweetheart. It is very comfortable, infinitely adjustable and quiet. I got all the bells and whistles: Levinson sound system, nav, rotating headlights, Xenon bulbs, heated and cooled seats, etc. It actually has good acceleration and handles very well for a four door sedan. It gives plenty of warning before you get in over your head. It decidedly is NOT my Daytona Coupe, but only cost half as much and it gets 31 mpg on the road (the Daytona gets 22 but has 600 hp).

Here's the skinny on the ES 350
By tomselina on 05/31/07 19:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lexus, and now I understand. Beautiful car with a great balance of upscale comfort/technology and power/performance. In only a few days worth of mixed driving, I'm averaging 26.5 mpg. The Mark Levinson DVD/nav system is incomparable, and the Bluetooth system works great. It plays telephone sound out of driver's front speaker on the dash with microphone near the rear view mirror. People don't know you're on a speakerphone. Plenty of room for 4 adults, possibly 5. Like the backup camera, front and rear backup sensors, and the keyless entry and push button start.

ES 350
By Allan Spanjer on 05/22/07 15:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My experience with this car so far has been good except for the ventilated seats, driver and passenger, which are agonizingly uncomfortable. The lumbar support digs into your back and cannot be adjusted sufficiently to correct the problem. I tried to get the company to deal with this, but they said it could not be fixed and they blew me off. I sat in other models to compare seats. The nonventilated seats are more comfortable, but none of them compares favorably to the sports model.

2007 Lexus ES 350
By Lexbg on 05/17/07 20:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this car 10 months with 11,000 miles currently and have read all reviews. I agree with jerky transmission when below freezing, otherwise OK and you get used to the transmission. Be careful when coming to the first couple of stop lights because it will jerk. No mechanical issues but dashboard has this creaking noise every time I hit a bump. If you turn up radio you don't hear it but I don't always want to listen to the radio that loud. I have taken it to dealership twice and very helpful but no solution. They said something about rubber stoppers that are between glass and dashboard. Surely this will be a recall on the initial builds.

Wait for the 2008 fixes
By Rich on 05/14/07 20:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall the car is great with a beautiful interior and a smooth ride. There are two annoying design flaws that I am sure Lexus will fix in the upcoming 2008 model. The LED lighting is ridiculously dim, what were they thinking! Second, the latch to open the center console is exactly where your elbow goes causing it to open constantly. It is also a strange design that limits your ability to use it. They should also make the car interior a little bit bigger - an inch more headroom in the frony, an inch each more hip, shoulder and leg room in the rear. Then it would be closer to perfect. It is better than all its competition except maybe the BMW 5 Series which is about $15K more.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.