2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
ES 350!
By Foster on 09/05/06 20:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is very smooth and quiet and has nice power. The styling is smooth inside and out, very rakish looking from the rear. I have not put a lot of miles on it yet, but I am impressed by it. It has pretty well met my expectations, it's a Lexus all the way.

Love the new 350
By Jason on 09/05/06 09:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my car for a week and am enjoying it more and more. Learning all the technology is a steep curve for a genetic anti-technoid. I like the comfort, the body style and the Royal Red Metalic paint! It turns heads everywhere. I especially enjoy the multi adjustable seats and the quietness inside the car at speed. I'm coming off a 7 year old Viper so it may not be as noticable to you. I averaged about 27.5 miles per gallon in mixed driving and expect that will improve with a bit of mileage.

"Styling Imagery"
By Drjohn on 09/04/06 02:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The lexus newest generation of cars is impressive. Ride quality and sound isolation is excellent combine with suprising performance and fuel economy makes this car a real pleasure to own.

Best buy for the money
By ira c on 08/31/06 18:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Got 33 mpg on highway driving, 18 mpg in city. Very comfortable. GPS is helpful but difficult to first use. Park assist is an excellent option. Quiet and responsive. So far, after 4 months, not one complaint. Car is "bullet proof". blue tooth instructions are not useful. Had to have dealer program the phone.

Quiet. Smooth. Bells and Whistles.
By Nish on 08/28/06 00:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Most features in any car in this price range, extremely happy - quiet and smooth and extremely fast. User ergonomics are simple and efficient. Seats are extremely comfortable.

Not totally happy
By frostyr on 08/27/06 16:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I feel that the car is good but not great. The seats are not very comfortable, the stereo does not sound very good and the voice recognition does not work well. My main complaint is that there is a rattle or creaking from the dashboard. On the plus side, the car has great forward visibility and gets great mileage.

The Best Gets Better
By S, Lee on 08/25/06 03:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Lexus ES and it is head and shoulders above the previous models. Tremendous value for the money with impecable quality. Quiet, with more power (thank you) and, finally, no more clunky hesitant transmission problems. This is a driver friendly vehicle, whose intent is to transport you safely, quietly and luxuriously. I have always thought of the ES as a vehicle that has great potential. Lexus has taken the ES to another level and it's not over yet.

Premium plus package
By Scott S. on 08/19/06 08:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love this car. Have only put 2000 miles on it so far but I really love this car. I am a very big guy (wide not tall). I was tempted to buy a used LS to get the size, but have found that the ES 350 accomodates me very nicely. I did not want the panoramic roof, don't find it very practical since I drive alone most of the time. I sat in many vehicles with and without Mark Levinson sound system and could not hear a difference between the premium and ML systems at all using XM radio, iPod, CD classical music, jazz etc. I read over and over the ML radio is fantastic but I must say the premium w/nav etc. is a pleasure to listen to for about $2000 less.

WOW
By WARD on 08/18/06 19:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is outstanding. I moved down from an XJ8 Jaguar, and thought I would miss the Jag features. The Lexus doesn't have the flashing performance of the Jag but is a splendid automobile. Just returned from a 450 mile trip and the car is just a delight in every aspect. The navigation system is great, and the car performs flawlessly.

I LOVE IT!!
By Michele on 08/18/06 14:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is such a pleasure to drive! Granted I bought this after driving a toyota tercel for the past 10 years so anything is better. But it's definitely THIS car. It's beautiful (inside and out)& drives well. I have the smokey granite mica exterior with black leather interior (ultra luxury package).

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.