2005 Lexus ES 330 Consumer Review: Outstanding 2005 ES 330 with 4

2005 Lexus ES 330 - Consumer Review

2005 Lexus ES 330

Outstanding 2005 ES 330 with 48K miles
By MJW on

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my ES 330 for 3 months and have made one rather lengthy trip, plus drive to work every day. I haven't experienced the transmission problems that others have. The navigation system that many complain about is fine. Read the manual and plan ahead. I agree the cup holders leave a lot to be desired. The sound system is great, but I wish the CD changer was in the dash. As for gas mileage - on my 1500+ mile trip I averaged 28.65 MPG, which includes driving into some heavy head wind - average speed 70+. Not a sexy car, but I am glad a made this purchase. Perhaps I just got lucky?

Heated and cooled front seats; rain-sensing wipers; great sound system; great fuel economy; smooth ride (and properly functioning transmission). I have all maintenance records (all work done at Lexus) - this car has never had a major problem.

Better cup holders; CD changer should be in the dash, not in the center console (I believe the ES350 improved in these areas); floor mats are not as good as Toyota - they should be equal to or better than Toyota Camry floor mats.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review