Nice All Around
By Broskay on
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
I have always wanted a RRS mainly because of its good looks. I decided against buying the 09 model because I considered it not technologically up to date. My 2005 Infiniti FX 35 came with a back up camera, which was still missing in the RRS as at last year. They sure did make up for all the short comings this time around. I really don't have a lot of problems with the fact that the exterior is not significantly differentiated from the old model. I've always considered the exterior look beautiful.I get to take it on a drive to Tennessee this weekend for Thanksgiving and I'm sure it is going to be a fun ride based on what I've experienced cruising around town so far. The drive is really smooth
Favorite Features
I like the Navigation system and music production from the speakers is superb. I'm also happy I can hook up my other portable devices not just the ipod. I think the cooler is a waste of good console space but my babe likes it.
Suggested Improvements
Change headliner to leather instead of fabric for easier maintenance. Disc changer should be able to hold up to six at a time. For the kind of price we pay, the cargo space liner should be free.