2014 Kia Forte Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forte model:
Upgraded my 2011 Hatch to the 2014 Forte5
By rabear on 04/25/14 10:37 AM (PDT)

2014 Kia Forte Hatchback Forte5 EX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Recently I decided to trade in my 2011 Forte EX hatchback on a 2014 Forte5. I got every conceivable option one can get. Wow, is all I can say. I loved our 2011 but this 2014 blows it away. Aside from having a lot more bells and whistles it is quieter, rides better and most significantly gets better gas mileage with same 2.0 engine. I am not talking about a modest increase but a big increase. I have run 7 tankfuls through it and my low was 30.1 and the high was 44.7 which was measured the old fashioned way, not by the computer.

I Love my 2014 Forte Hatchback!!!
By shandice on 01/17/14 13:12 PM (PST)

2014 Kia Forte Hatchback Forte5 EX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I had a Spectra 5 door and never thought I would enjoy another car as much as I did that one, but I was wrong. This car is awesome, lots of room for the family and lots of room in the back for shopping sprees. It is a quiet, smooth ride. Great radio and the heater warms up fast. Cant imagine ever driving anything but a Kia. You can' t beat the warranty either. I've gotten both of my Kia's from Moritz Kia in Ft Worth, they have treated me so well I will always buy from them. They go above and beyond to please the customer. I wanted to test drive one of their cars but had no ride to get to them, they brought the car to me and I was an hour away.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Kia Forte Hatchback in VA is:

$199 per month*