Used 2006 Kia Amanti Sedan Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan

Base 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic - (32 reviews )

My second Amanti
By Alex

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the comfort in driving this car. Not so good in mileage. I had a 2004 Kia Amanti, and the reliability and easy driving convinced me of buying a new one 2006. The style will change in the year 2007 and i am sorry for that.

Very quiet and smooth ride.

Should have a hood ornament, like a Jaguar, Mercedes or Cadillac.

We love it!
By Irving & Sally Katz

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We've owned or leased many classy cars, i.e. Volvo, Lincoln, Cadillac, etc. and we read about the Kia Amanti and decided to look at it after dinner one night. We didn't even do a test drive, but fell in love with it at first sight, and ended up buying it that night and driving it home. We felt like we were driving on a cloud, and the Jaguarish styling was a definite plus, not to mention the classy interior and all the luxury extras that Kia installed into the Amanti. It definitely is one of the best cars we have ever owned, and we would highly recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a new car.

Our favorite features are the hidden pop up controls for the clock, the volume and other controls on the steering wheel, the drop down case for your sun glasses, the seat controls located on the door, the 6 track CD holder in the dash, the extra roomy trunk,etc.

We've only owned it for a month, so as of now, it's rather difficult to say. Perhaps, better fuel economy would be a big improvement, but that's about it for now.

K's Amanti
By RVEIL

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is a nice handling and riding car, but has a little too much herky-Jerky on acceleration.

Like all as standard features.

A smoother acceleration and deceleration. RPM smoothness. Doors open too wide - unable to reach to close when sitting in car. Must step out to grab door.

Best all around car I 've ever owned.
By mjdeere

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Took this car on a test drive and was immediately impressed with the overall package. Others comment what a beautiful car it is. This car is a quality piece of work. I would have preferred heated mirrors and compass. This car gets "their" attention. It has a certain dignity that is quite obvious from the first mile. For once my wife and I agree on something; Kia is a winner! We were ready to purchase a Chrysler 300 "C" until we met our Kia Amanti.

Great sounding Infinity sound system and the general layout of the interior. Having our own separate temperature controls is a biggie.

Cornering lights, full power adjust on passenger seat with memory. More adjustable airflow for backseat passengers (heat and a/c).

Love our Amanti
By d thompson

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have really enjoyed owning my Kia Amanti. It looks so sharp! My husband and I took it on vacation right after we bought it, and we received many compliments from other travelers when we stopped for gas, food, etc.

It is soooo comfy. I took a nap on our vacation (I wasn't driving ha,ha!) & I felt as if I was at home in my own bed. We love the heated seats. It really helps with sore, achy, back muscles. Wow.

Please fix the service engine light which comes on when you don't get your gas cap on well enough. We had our Amanti for less than a week, and the service engine light came on.