2010 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
2nd Jeep!!
By DC-Colorado on 01/11/10 14:27 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

LOVE IT LOVE IT!! I researched the heck outta this one, and I LOVE the new 2010 Liberty. I owned a 2000 Cherokee Sport, I was sad to trade her in but this Jeep is the best!! I love the new body style, previous year models are so lame and ultra old lady looking...the new grill face in the front is to doe for!! Excited to take it 4x4, camping, snowboarding (this weekend) and all the other fun things...definitely worth the $$

Love it
By millie on 01/11/10 12:41 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Had a 2007 Jeep Liberty hated it. Feel in love with the 2009 Jeep Liberty. Got one about 4 months ago am so happy with it. Had several people tell me how much they like it. So, all I have to say I love my 2009 Jeep Liberty. So much more room in it and bigger. Truly do love it.

Its a Jeep
By MC on 01/11/10 06:39 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I just purchased The liberty about a week ago and i have mixed feelings about it. I was in The market for a small SUV and came across the liberty. I test drove the patriot but it lacked power. The Liberty is a smooth comfortable ride. The vehicle handles great on snow covered roads and that was one of the major reasons i purchased it. i have averaged about 20mpg mostly highway at this point but i expect that to go up once its broken in. Coming from a civic this is alot different and feels like you are driving a truck. the U-connect is a awesome feature that allows you to have bluetooth and ipod integration. Got a great deal on it but you have to shop around.

A good Decision
By mohamed K on 12/31/09 07:52 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

The car definitely performs better on bumpy roads and offroad than paved roads. Long driving hours could be a little bit annoying but tolerable. The interior is very roomy and alot better than older models. I loved the arm rest space and the multifunction steering wheel. The on display parking assist visual aid and computer trip in dashboard seemed very appealing. I have no general complains from the car, but it can be a little squeaky on a bumpy ride.

(O!!!!!O)
By (O!!!!!O) on 12/30/09 10:13 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Well I never owned a Jeep but considered because of the outdoor activities I do. The Jeep Liberty 2010 is the perfect ride for me! I am in Management and do some company traveling and the Jeep Liberty has the classy appearance for my rep! Although after work, I hunt, or fish off the beach and haul moto-cross and 4- wheelers so the ruggedness and off- road capabilities are there!!! Classy on the outside, all Jeep underneath!! The back road travels use to feel like I was busting my old car apart!!! Not any more!!

The Worst Car Ever
By libertydisappoint on 12/23/09 12:42 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the car 2 months ago. It's been in the shop 5 times already. The heat stops working every time. Customer service is terrible. Corporate is unavailable. The car was a waste of money. Daimler Chrysler will not do anything for me. They should take the car back because that is the right thing to do. Daimler Chrysler said that they wouldn't. This car is unsafe and unreliable. Nobody should purchase one if they don't want the burden of a really bad headache.

You can tow an Xterra, for one thing
By tenevai on 11/05/09 23:48 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

First things first - the Xterra is a certified piece of junk. In 2007 both me and a friend of mine bought off-road SUVs. He got an Xterra, I went for the Liberty. We have made two trips since then. I mean serious, serious off-road stuff. The Xterra's never made it back on its own. The Liberty has been literally indestructible. Funny, but this spring it was stoled, while my friend sold the Xterra. Now I got a shiny new Liberty. They say the interior ain't sexy. maybe, but what counts is its robust body, good mechanics. This one is the true SUV, true to its core.

My 6th Jeep !!
By Tom on 10/06/09 13:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Waited for this one. They got it right. Comfortable seats with thigh support. Excellent visibility. Super Selec-trac transmission. Very proud to own this vehicle!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jeep Liberty in NJ is:

$213 per month*