2008 Infiniti M35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:
My second M35
By My Second M35 on 05/16/08 21:29 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had the 2006 model, and just purchased the 2008 model with the sport package. This car is far better than any of its competitors, and comes with an abundance of standard features. The ride is sporty, yet comfortable. The interior is well appointed, and well thought out. The navigation system is by far the best and most sophisticated one out there, yet its very easy to use. You can talk to it via voice commands while driving (most competitors force you to type in directions while in park). Buy one, you wont regret it!

Second Infiniti
By CarGuy08 on 05/11/08 10:36 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded me FX35 with sport package in for M35 with Tech/Sport. M35 drives similarly to FX35 (which was fun to drive) but a little quieter. Test drove GS/LS, A6/A8, XJ/XF and found the M to be a good mix between comfort and fun. But Lexus is a step ahead in term of technology. Interior design is what sold me on the car. A6/A8 are too confusing, GS/LS are too boring, XF is as good if not better, but less room in the back.

Second M35 in three years
By ilikecars08 on 03/23/08 02:54 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2006 M35 for a 2008 M35s after 34 months because I was very happy with the first M35 and after looking at other cars in its class believe that the current Infiniti pricing and financing deals make the choice for me.

Perfect Car
By Nyarlathotep on 03/11/08 07:06 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's the perfect car for me. I considered Cadillac CTS, Acura TL, Lexus ES, even the G35x, but the M35x had them beat with styling, features, and yes, value for the money. As a music lover, I can't say enough about the integrated iPod hookup/hard drive/flash drive and XM radio. I'm sure there are audiophiles out there who will complain about the Bose stereo, but believe me, it's fine. (You'll hear better & worse depending on whatever other car you're interested in.) Controls are easy to use; comfortable seats (heated/cooled); nav w/backup camera is dandy; Bluetooth/voice activation is intuitive; and, of course, it looks fantastic both inside & out! Drive it and see for yourself!

Excellent M35
By SJRCRMI on 01/26/08 09:09 AM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent overall sedan with great electronics fully integrated with one another and easy to use for the driver.

BMW Killer
By Jeff on 01/23/08 13:32 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

An absolutely great car from top to bottom. I drove EVERYTHING in this class. Nothing comes close. Yes HP is down a little, but other pluses totally outweigh that. Interior is very comfortable. Exterior is sportier than '07. Ride is exceptional.

Excellent Tech plus great car
By sjrcrmi on 01/17/08 20:30 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drive on highways a lot and need an easy to use tech interface and this is excellent. Easy to use, intuitive and activated through voice commands, touch screen and toggle switch. Quieter than I thought it would be and very comfortable and responsive. Great car.

Love the M35
By M35MacMan on 01/07/08 15:15 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 2008 Infiniti is far superior to the 07 model inasmuch as the exterior has had a much needed facelift (revised front and rear fascia, grille, rear fender panels, rear deck lid and taillight design, new chrome accents and 18-inch sport wheels). I passed on the 2007 model last year when car shopping for a friend but bought it for myself this year. The interior is roomy and all controls are within easy reach. The view from the cockpit is good and the hood doesn't disappear from view as with the Acura. Good all-around handling for the money led me to choosing the M35 over BMW, Acura, Lexus and Mercedes (I tested them all).

A great value in this segment
By Scott on 12/28/07 09:04 AM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I looked at BMW, Audi, Lexus, and Mercedes in addition to Infiniti. The M35 with Sport pkg, Tech pkg, and advanced Tech Pkg came in near or below the "base" price of most of the others. The Navi system is among the more intuitive I've ever used, and the 14 spkr Bose 5.1 system is wonderful. The 19 inch wheels and Z rated tires take corners most cars would balk at without even chirping the rubber. The engine is great in most torque ranges, but could use a few more horses from a starting stop. The G37 engine has more power than even the M45's V8 - which makes no sense at all to me. I've only had the car for a month, but so far I am pleased with the purchase. It's a lot of fun to drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.