Used 2004 Hyundai Tiburon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:

Great car
By Leah Schweigman

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Tiburon was a great buy; filled with lots of standard features, is stylish, gets lots of attention, drives like a dream and was a great buy for me.

Favorite Features

6 speaker stereo and sleek style of car

Suggested Improvements

none

problem with the paint
By Nancyowner

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

Loved my new tiburon when I first got it 3 month ago. But now I have only 2000 miles on it and had bird droppings on the car for 2 days. Ate the paint off the car was told this is not covered under the warranty as an act of god. I was told by they dealer and from the Hyundia national service number they can't do anything for me because it is an act of god that a bird left it's dropping on my car. What isn't an act of god. If this way about paint warranty how are they going to stand behind the power train warranty. I have owned 3 new car before this one and have never had this problem. And I have never been treated so rudely as I was by this dealer.

Favorite Features

Love the body style.

Suggested Improvements

Better paint job. Seat could be more comfortable.

What are you waiting for.....
By tex267

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

What are you waiting for buy it now this car is an amazing value it eats fuel but thats the price you pay for the power plus im sure if you drove it....slow it wouldnt the 04 style is right on wish they hadnt changed it for 05 you will find yourself standing staring at this car it looks so sleek and the warrenty is unbeatable

Favorite Features

the look (everyone thinks its a ferarie lol)

Suggested Improvements

make it T-toped or a convertable and add a supercharger or turbo to the stock model and change the 05s to look like the 04s again

Underrated and low priced
By cblue

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

GT V6 has outstanding handling and quickness over 3800 rpm. A real kick to drive. And the "Italian"styling is a real head-turner, (mine included). Have taken long road trips in considerable comfort and support due to the contoured leather seats. Enjoy the high pitched sound of engine and the flat cornering. Great buy for under $18000!!!

I love Hyundai
By MarissaP

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

For the past 13 years I owed a Hyundai Excel hatchback. It was killed by a drunk drive. It was a most perfect car. Never had any trouble with it at all. I bought a Honda Civic, and hated it with a passion. I decided to go back to Hyundai and found another most perfect vehicle, the Tiburon. I love it. It is great on gas, better then the civic. It is very sharp looking, as well as a joy to drive. I am positive it will last for a very long time, as my sweet excel did. I love all the truck space and the fold down sets give this car a huge amount of carrying capacity, more than it looks like. If you buy one you will not be sorry.