2004 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:
I LOVE IT
By Demetrius on 12/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

New for 2003 and they can only get better. This is my thrid Hyundai Coupe and by far the very best that I have ever driven. I can down to the Hyundai and the RSX Type S. I choose the smoothness of the V6 all day long.

I LOVE TIBURONS!
By Nicole 144 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

These cars are so awesome! They look amazing, they drive amazing, and they're even fun to ride in! I love it!

HOT***HOT*****HOT
By Captain M on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Everyone interested in cars looks at this model and admires it. Took a trip on the open road ran it between 70 - 80 mph and gas mileage was 20 mpg. Not great but not too bad. Problem with headlights going to hi beam and then shutting down all in a split second. So far the dealer can't seem to find the problem.naturally, it happens very INTERMITENTLY....

SPORTY AND FINANCIALLY SOUND
By robnstaci on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I think this vehicle is great if you are on a budget but looking for something sporty with sleek lines. The warranty alone is a plus to the vehicles selling points with 100,000 miles or 10 years-you can't touch this. My model is fully loaded and I still have extra money in my pocket to afford a ton of new cd's to go with my cute little car!

Nice
By Mirandamay on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

with every year of new tiburon that comes out they get better and better.

In need of good customer appreciation!!
By MichaelinDetroit on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just because it is affordable doesn't mean the customer is always wrong! I have had a problem with it idling high, especially inbetween shifts, i have heard 3 different stories. I should have seen it when i test drove it, then i was told it was the throttle body which they fixed because the BBB was on their case, and then i was told i wouldnt have seen it when i tested because the computer changes the engine based on your driving. Which is a horrible idea that I have never heard of. Hyundai treated me like an idiot and they wanted no part in helping me. Also my fog light is not water tight and caused it to short out!

TiB
By BuLLiT817 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Completely happy with my new purchase. cCant wait for spring so I can get the hook-upz

Perfect for Price and speed
By anthonyfromMillenuim on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

For its price, it has to be the best sports car ever designed. It terms of looks, fun, and performance.

Fantastic!!
By Don Eisenhuth on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car attracted me from first git go.But was skeptical on first year car. BUT, Since I purchased it I dont regret it.The power is great {but not enough}. Recently owned an Acura Legend compared to that it is really close {except for the ride} The Tiburon is a little choppy and noisy on bad roads. The fuel mileage surprised me when I didnt hot dog it between 31 & 32 MPG around town 25 to 27. GREAT VEHICLE

Sweet Car
By andrew1000 on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is excellent! It's way better than a Toyota Celica and less expensive. Even on my model the SE it comes with leather and a pretty sweet sound system. Overall I'd say it's a great car for the money! I'd choose it over a Toyota any day.