2015 Hyundai Equus Sedan Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Hyundai Equus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equus model:

A winner
By suzan pearlstein

2015 Hyundai Equus Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Great value great service. Comfortable safe and very stylish easy access

Better than Lexus LS 460
By Richard Dark

2015 Hyundai Equus Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

The first Equus I bought was in 2011, I traded my Lexus LS 460 because of the troubles I had with it. The 2011 Equus had no problems & I owned it for 5 1/2 years. The service was great so I bought a 2015 model, this car has minor changes that makes it even better & I got a good deal because it was a year old but new with 73 miles on the odometer. I'm a happy camper & recommend it to anybody.

2800 miles and first issue surfaced
By Thomas kearns

2015 Hyundai Equus Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

All has been good so far. Dealer had to replace back tires due to bubbling. Then this am driving to work on highway window goes down and stays down! Call dealer set up appointment ask for loaner to be ready. Get there no loaner wait for car rental agency ,no show, get driven to the car rental place, put me in an old sonata with no gas? Not the "Luxury" treatment sold to me up front. Valet service is a sham

Everyone looking in this segment, test drive Equus
By J. Solecki

2015 Hyundai Equus Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

I just leased the 2015 Hyundai Equus Signature.

When I came to the dealership I was not really expecting to end up with this vehicle and test drove Genesis V6 and V8.
Liked V8 better and then started thinking of maybe leasing this vehicle for my business.

The sales person (Brett of Humble Hyundai in Texas) mentioned that they have a very good deal on Equus lease so I test drove it and actually liked it a lot.
It maybe is not as sporty as Genesis but instill a lot of confidence on the read and the ride is much, much more refined.

In the end I decided to go with the Equus as the lease offer was really good and Brett was really accommodating, followed up timely and was not pushy at all, unlike some of other car dealers I visited prior.
Considering this is my first ever lease they made the process easy and I was in and out of the dealership pretty quick.

We will see how the vehicle holds up quality wise but so far I am very satisfied.

Everyone looking in this segment really ought to look at this car.