2008 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Great truck

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Review

2008 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great truck
By TJH on

2008 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck because I needed something for 4 adults with light hauling capacity. Additionally, Hondas are very reliable and the build quality on this truck is amazing. I expect, like my 2000 Accord, it will run for a long time with out serious repairs. The handling and comfort are excellent in all weather. This truck will handle all road conditions with confidence. I recently took it off road through some very rugged trails near the ANF and it got me there and back with ease. It is big and heavy and you pay for that in gas mileage. I consistently get 20 mpg on the highway, however I don't mind as the view, safety and comfort while driving are worth it.

Favorite Features

In bed trunk, bed tie downs, sliding electric rear window, the awesome stereo, quiet ride, flip up rear seats, very unique center console storage, ground clearance and its excellent driving ability.

Suggested Improvements

The rear view out of the mirrors is not very good. You have to be very careful when changing lanes due to poor visibility. Outside sheet metal design. It is hard to keep clean and wax. The transmission shifts a lot due to low engine torque to weight ratio.