2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: The SUV for Any Lifestyle

2007 Honda Element - Consumer Review

The SUV for Any Lifestyle
By BalkanGlen on

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Initially, I wasn't too sure that the Honda Element was for me, but then I drove it and I became totally impressed. This SUV by Honda is one of the finest vehicles I have ever owned. It is economical and can accomodate any lifestyle with ease. The active adult will definitely appreciate the features of this vehicle. The interior room rivals any limo and the rear seat legroom is phenominal. The ride of the vehicle is very smooth and, yet, is surprisingly agile through the curves. The power of the engine will not throw you back in your seat at take-off, but is more than adequate whether in the city or on the highway. This is one vehicle that is worth the test-drive...you will love it.

My favorite features are the multiple configurations of the interior seating. You can literally turn the interior into a comfortable sleeping area. The interior is designed to be cleanable with ease and everything is stain resistant. The build quality of the vehicle is outstanding...it is a Honda

The only thing that I would suggest is to offer a V-6 or a turbo-4 as an option. The engine provides more than adequate performance, but an optional high-output engine would be a nice addition to an already perfect vehicle.