2004 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
william
By william on 01/16/07 06:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Best vehicle I have ever owned. I sold New and Used vehicles for 8 years and this Honda Civic LX Coupe is the best Value. In all categories-ride, gas mileage and performance - this car is the "Best I Have Ever Owned".

Once you go Honda, you never go back!
By ktreilly on 01/11/07 07:26 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Honda Civic because I needed a reliable car to commute over 100 miles a day. I drove it straight for 2 and a half years with just oil changes and regular maitenance, I never even had to change a light bulb! Although a 2 door coupe, the back seat still has a lot of room. Also, the car is still heavy enough to be great in the snow. This car is practicle, fast and basically a commuter's dream.. I will never buy anything but a Honda again.

civic ex coupe
By keith on 12/04/06 22:42 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The 04 civic is a basic Quality small sized car. Nothing dramatic about it, but fairly dependable. medium quiet ride. Good on gas!!!

Great Car
By Andy Sigora on 05/15/06 09:05 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I have had zero problems with this car. It is very reliable and fun to drive. I commute 45 miles per day and it is not uncomfortable at all.

Suprised
By dv on 05/02/06 13:36 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Everyone talks about how great Honda Civics are. So, I decided to buy one. I have had the car for almost 3 years and I have already had to have my dash display replaced (due to some type of a defect in this model), the motor for my fan replaced, and my trunk is broken. The car performs great, and the gas mileage is outstanding. Of course all this stuff was covered under my warranty, but it has just been an inconvenience. I was so surprised by all of this because the Civic has such a great reputation. This experience has me wanting to trade it in for a new car, not a Honda.

Silver Coupe
By Silver LX on 03/21/06 10:33 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Good on gas mileage, but under-powered. Interior features are average and seats are somewhat uncomfortable. No provisions to carry a full-size spare tire. Overall a nice daily-driver.

overall view
By Jim Travers on 03/19/06 11:26 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Good looking car, excellent gas mileage, comfortable interior, quiet running/idle.Handles good on dry pavement, okay on wet. Not very good in snow conditions.

Nice Car though needs improvment
By Kaggsman on 03/09/06 20:52 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The car drives very well. It does very well in gas mileage. However when the gauge reaches quarter tank the needle almost judt drops to "E". I upgraded from the Dx model to th LX. I like the thicker tires and the new gauges.

My first Honda - won't be my last!
By Paul on 11/21/05 12:38 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a Honda after having American made cars. I had heard about the reliability and higher resale of Japanese cars and decided that I wanted some of that after having a few lemons. I have not been disappointed! My Civic is great. I drive about 32K per year, and since I spend so much time in my car, I needed one that would be reliable, comfortable, and get great gas mileage. My Civic is all of these. Plus, it looks great!

The best for price you pay
By Diwakar on 09/12/05 16:20 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I owned this for over a year and this is my second honda. Loved this car so far. Not much power though, but gives me good mileage...