2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2007 V6 Coupe 4.0L Automatic with Pony Package
By andybear957 on 05/30/13 06:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought this (new to me) 2007 V6 Coupe with Pony Package, 4.0L black/black leather with all options. Came with 104,000 kilometers (64,600 miles). Excellent condition, both inside and out. Only thing I didn't like and will have to fix is the racing stripes from the hood to the trunk (was part of this Pony Package in 2007). They have cracked over time and peeling in a couple of places, plus I just don't like the way they look. Black is just too beautiful on its own. The car is fast, comfortable (great lumbar support in the seats), sleek looking...get comments all the time from passersby. It has no customizations or modifications at the present time but I plan on making some soon.

Love my Car
By bluebaby07 on 02/28/13 19:37 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Ive had this car for 6 years. I bought it with 2314 miles, now it has 66k and all ive had to do outside of normal preventative maintenece is change a battery. It's fun, it's fast and it has the option to create whatever your heart desires, the perfect project car. Ive got Ford racing CAI, Bama tuned, 18"rims and tires, louvers, side scoops, rear spoiler, custom racing stripes,flowmaster 40 series exhaust, chrome details all over

White Nitris
By isaiahtownsley on 10/27/12 16:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love my 2007 Mustang GT Premium with the Premium Trim Package. My Black Stang is very well built, handling is great. I wanted a Mustang ever since I was 6 years old. This has lived up to all the awards and all the facts. This Mustang is the best ever made. Infact it is the longest American muscle car lines. I have low miles on the car. I can't stop thinking about the car. It's a addiction to drive. I love how there is such a wide after market. There is also so many options for the 2007 Mustang I got a Shaker 1000 put into it and its amazing. I also have the tower brace and Holly 4.6 Nitrous. This is the best car ever made. I recommend this car. Townsley

Good choice
By brock69 on 02/17/12 13:21 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Bought new in 2006. Manual trans w/V6. Daily driver but has only 48,000 miles. Not had any big repairs to date. Cons: Rear wing cracked on both sides and already fixed in first year. Exhaust sometimes rattles when cold for 30 secs. Seats stain easy. Pros: Get 29mpg/hwy, avg 25 in mixed driving. Great styling in/out. Has Pony package. Still get compliments on looks. Comfy on long trips w/no adults in rear. Handles well in all weather. Actually preffered this to moms 2012 Camry in snow/ice maybe because used to how handles. Would not trust to inexp driver in snow.

Best car I've ever had!
By nursemollybsrn on 01/29/12 16:53 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this car on 12/14/2011. I've only driven it for over month, it is my daily driver. It has only 19,000 miles on it and it is absoutely stunning! I love everything about this car. The way the engine rumbles, the noise of the blinkers, the sound of the door when you shut it, the stero is kickin', the ease at which the top goes up and down! I have learned that you actually have to be careful in slower traffic because when you step on the gas...you get an instant response. And yes, I have raced it. I have smoked everyone that I have come up against - in town and highway - with barely any effort. This car was made to go fast! And is excellent therapy if you have a stressful day at work!

2007 Mustang V6 Convertible
By steve396 on 10/30/11 13:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first car, i got it in July 2011 for 14k, a pretty good deal for my dream car. The v6 is slightly under-powered compared to the Challenger and Camaro v6, but it is also much lighter, actually beating both the challenger and camaro. its a chick magnet, and its fun to see their face when you put the top down ;). Overall its a blast to drive and i'll remember my first car for the rest of my life. I payed for it myself, my father was willing to give me the extra 3k for a malibu, since i live in Traverse City, MI where winters are bad. I got the Mustang anyways and have been extremely happy with our decision! i definitely recommend this car, the engine sounds amazing too! fun fun car

Best Car!
By billyi3 on 10/21/11 13:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I had a chance to buy one of the last, new, original 1973 Mustang convertibles back in 1974, and I made the mistake of letting my Dad talk me out of it. It wasn't until 2007 that I decided it was time for a convertible. I've owned 7 Fords since 1986, and have never had a single problem where the car had to go back to the dealer, so I was confident on quality. I special ordered a redfire metallic, premium V6 Pony convertible with auto transmission, satellite radio, and everything I could get! And, I couldn't be happier! It's very tight, quiet, and a blast to drive! I've added sequential turn signals, and it's a real head-turner!

Great Summer Car
By mikeonbass on 06/26/11 20:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First - let my inform you readers I'm very car knowlegeable. I am quite skilled in the field of automotive engines and electronics. I deal with driveability issues every day. Having said that -this is my first Ford in 17 years. Its my middle-age-crisis toy. Im a guy who has owned scores of GM vehicles - some good and some lousy. I went with Ford this time because this is a company that doesnt appear to do alot of the dumb engineering things I have witnessed lately on either GM or Mopar. Having said all that lets talk about the car itself. I purchased this winter with only 4300 miles on it. I now have over 16000 miles on it after a few long distance trips the last couple months.

Pony Pack
By bsulakerfan on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I loved this car but got rid of it because it was no good in the snow, didn't get the greatest gas mileage and I needed more room. Other than those few things the car was a blast to own and drive. great for the summer! I had it for three and half years since new and put 26k miles on it. The only mechanical thing I had to get replaced was a piece in the transmission was faulty, but it was covered under warranty. Also the blinker lights went out after a year also covered by the warranty.

42 months and 93,000 km later
By larry on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

ur silver on black Pony was a retirement gift to ourselves. We have owned 3 Vettes and a '65 Impala convert, and the Pony has been the most fun, economical and reliable. We have put 93,000 km (60k mi) across most of Canada and winters in Arizona the past 3 years. Winnipeg winter mileage is awful, otherwise no fuel complaints. Initially we had a couple of minor warranty claims, otherwise wasted $ buying extended service plan as problem free. I follow the service book to the "T", and the car looks after us. Large trunk hauls our water jugs and groceries to our cottage fine. The heated leather seats are comfy and the car gets a lot of compliments.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.