2006 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Just makes me smile!
By ed on 07/10/06 11:11 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

At 57 years old I have had a lot of cars. But this is the first one in a long time, that every time I get in I smile. It is a blast to drive. I feel like I am a kid again. It holds the road like it's on tracks and the V-6 has plenty of go. The interior, for a small car, fits like a glove. No matter where I go I get nothing but stares.

Having fun
By S. Taylor on 07/05/06 16:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I'm having the time of my life! After years of minivans & sedans, my wife decided I needed a "fun" car. I've wanted a Mustang since drooling over the 67's as a kid. This has all the style of that vintage, with the benefit of some 21st century engineering. The V6 has plenty of get up and go for my needs. I enjoy the modestly "throaty" sound, especially on startup. The leather interior and Shaker 500 sound system just add to the fun. While I would like to get even better gas mileage, it's hard to complain about 20 mpg (my average so far) given the power available. No more "lugging" up hills!

first new car
By K.P. on 07/04/06 19:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Wow! My first new car at 40 years old. I am having so much fun when my wife lets me. Now she wants one. It is truly a dream car. And the dealer was the best. We had the best experience a couple could have buying a new vehicle. I can’t say enough about how this car looks, runs; what a special prize at the right price. The color vista blue is an eye catcher - everyone comments on it. They ask what year it is because of the older style. Good choice! V6 with power but with great gas mileage. 18 in town.

What I like and What Ii will add
By sugers on 06/20/06 00:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love the car. I got the California package. It comes with racing stripes. The color is tungsten grey. It has GT shocks. I wish it had the dual exhaust system. I'm thinking about upgrading the engine. I wanted to add about 330hp; I would probably add a supercharger.

Fantastic Car
By George on 06/19/06 17:10 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned a lot of cars. This is definitely one of my favorites. It is fun to drive. I can actually put my 4 year old in his car seat in the back seat, and it isn't a bad fit. Forget adults however.

2006 Pony
By Tripp Corbin on 06/12/06 17:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

While I just bought this Mustang it is certainly not my first. However this is the first to capture the look at feel of the first generation Mustangs. My 2006 brings back the fun and excitement I remember having when driving my 67 stang during my high school days. I actually look forward to driving to work. The car handles well and even though it is just a V6, it has plenty of power. The styling is great. The interior reminds be a lot of my old 67. I only have two complaints. First the passenger seat is too low. Second it is hard to see the end of the hood but then it was on the 67 as well.

Amazing
By DJ Eki on 06/11/06 01:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just love the new Mustang. It is amazing ride , fun, powerful, and beefy. Love the design with the ghost look of older classic Mustangs. Recommend it to everyone.

EXCELLENT ALL ROUND!
By GOldman on 06/09/06 08:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I had been battling with used cars for many years. Not that I bought bad quality cars, but I always needed to attend to something. I was tired of this and decided to get a new one. I fell for the Mustang because of its legendary name. The design team has definitely made the 2005-06 Mustang the BEST design since the 60's! I love this vehicle, the looks, the feel, the performance. It is definitely above the rest. And it still holds true to Iacocca's philosophy of an affordable race car,

Mustang
By rick on 06/03/06 07:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent drivability and great looks and comfort.

My favorite car ever.
By Judy81350 on 04/23/06 20:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The 06 Mustang we just bought on 4/22/06 was the best investment I've made in a long time. We had an 04 and traded it in for this 06. I love the handling ability and the power of this V6. It has that old car feel to it. Drives like one too, only smoother. The stylish interior is so close to the old 67 that it just makes me want to sigh every time I step into it. I got the Tungsten Grey with the Charcoal leather interior. The Shaker500 stereo system and the Pony package just put icing on the cake. I recommend everyone to go out and test drive one of these beauties. DO IT!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.