2004 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
red rocket
By robert on 11/07/08 11:06 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Too good looking to pass up, always wanted a muscle car. A blast to drive and love the burble of the exhaust. Agree with other comments that 1st is too short and 5th too tall. Gas mileage seems to vary wildly for no particular reason. from 11-17 around town. Prehistoric technology that makes me smile.

How do you spell fun to drive
By heather on 07/13/08 18:38 PM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have owned classic hot rods from the 60's, this is as much fun to drive with the comforts of new options. This is my second Mustang GT convertible, love it!

Bruce's Mustang
By Bruces 04GT Mustang on 09/16/06 01:59 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

One hot car. 5th gear is only used after 60. It is amazing that at 80, it is turning just 2000 rpm. No joke. I took a trip at 60 to 70 mph and got 22.8 mpg. Most times I get right around 19 to 20 mpg. It is very difficult to find information about this car. How many were manufactured? HP/WEIGHT ratio. How much are the commemorative medallions valued at. I have six of them. I have special wheels bought from a noted tire dealer. I have been offered $250 or more for the original alloy rims. Why are they worth anything at all? 3 people have offered me at least that much money.

Stangs Rock
By Danny on 04/08/06 03:50 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is a very stable convertible. Very still ride, not all loose and rubbery like most convertibles and the power is awesome!

premium gt vert
By WAYNE CLAY on 04/02/06 05:56 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I drive the Mustang very little because I want to keep it really nice. It is redfire with the light parchment interior and top. The quality of the interior is not up to par with the imports, but for the price, the performance is a bargain. The car reminds me of my 1969 Ford Torino GT, which is a good thing. The difference is that the Mustang actually handles well. I think the Mustang is a great car for anyone who appreciates American v-8 power. It feels like the days of old, but with refinement.

great cars
By C.C B on 11/06/04 16:45 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

best car I have ever seen

'03 Mustang Cobra Convertible
By The Principal on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Take the Ford Mustang GT but add some real fun: buy the limited edition Cobra. Add zest: get the soft top. Want to turn heads : modify with a Borla exhaust system and hear it rumble! With 400 horses this Pony is the fastest sports car in America under $40k. Make those more expensive convertibles in the lux class disappear in your rearview.

Pony Can't be corralled
By PFAChief on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've been looking at the GT Convertible for some time. Just got out of a 4 cylinder Honda. What a difference! This car rocks!!! I have the torch red with black top and black interior. GA Dawg fan with the car to match. Power to burn handling is amazing. This is a true American Muscle Machine. I bought mine with 1,400 miles so got the deal of the century. Lucky to be 40 and get the 40th anniversary pony car. Nothing rivals it.

2004 ford Mustang V8 GT
By Velina Spano on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I had love mustang,since I was sixteen,that when I saw my first mustang. I do injoy driving my 2004 V8,GT mustang, but I am dispointed in interior, it's cheap. I was also over price for this car. I paid for my 2004 ford mustang 32,000. I found aniversary package, was nothing to brag about. I still looking for the deluxe in 2004 anniversary package.

Great fun car!
By CProverbs31 on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

We LOVE it! We are no kids - in fact we are 60ish. We bought the car on a whim, and after 7,000 miles in less than two months, we are having a ball with it. It is soooo much fun to drive.

1 2 3 4 5 next »