2009 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: I like it.

2009 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

I like it.
By John on

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Had a hard time deciding but finally went with the v6 Fusion SE. I have to say so far I am very pleased. The car handles particularly well and the braking is excellent. It is roomy inside even though it appears to be a smaller car from the outside. The 3.0 v6 has plenty of power although I can notice the difference coming down from a 3.8L. Ford appears to understand how to compete with the Toyotas and Hondas. I would rate this car with either of them.

Love the Sync even though it is a little challenging to set up. Once you get it going, it is great. I also love the dashboard storage compartment. Mine is black, both interior and exterior which I love. My backseat passengers say it is very roomy in the back.

Road noise is noticeable, I think they could work on that. The headrests are high but manageable. Automatic daytime running lights should be standard features in this vehicle.