2009 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Happy Renter
By Happy Renter on 04/26/09 13:55 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I rented this car for a short trip, total 300 miles, in one day. The best part of this trip was driving this car. It is so fun to drive and comfortable to be in for long periods. The extras like the floor lights, and the ipod adaptor made my teenagers very happy. This car had amazing pickup and power. It feels like your barely moving when your going over the speed limit.I'd love to own this car.

Great value
By cj on 04/26/09 03:14 AM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Much better than I anticipated for the price. Not overpowered/just right. I love the handling with a composed ride. Glad I got the V6, Four was noisy. Very good legroom.

Great Car! Very Comfortable!
By owensry on 04/23/09 16:29 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

It is the most comfortable car ive ever been in the seats are so supportive, looks great love the SEL and the V6 engine, great color "Vapor Silver" with the charcoal interior makes the car. Navigation is great!!!

I like it.
By John on 04/23/09 05:57 AM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Had a hard time deciding but finally went with the v6 Fusion SE. I have to say so far I am very pleased. The car handles particularly well and the braking is excellent. It is roomy inside even though it appears to be a smaller car from the outside. The 3.0 v6 has plenty of power although I can notice the difference coming down from a 3.8L. Ford appears to understand how to compete with the Toyotas and Hondas. I would rate this car with either of them.

1st new car purchase at 18 :]
By megan09 on 04/21/09 12:22 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car brand new this month. I'm eighteen & was thoroughly afraid of the whole picking what I want process. The fusion has it all & I will definately be stickin to FORD vehicles for a long while.

FORD U.S.A. superior
By Chad on 04/20/09 13:55 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

First off absolutley great car inside and out. The features are great love the navigation, Sync is so cool , ambient lighting is a neat feature. 18 inch wheels with sport suspension great handling. Safety is key 5 star across the boards beat that imports!!! The audiophile is very good sound system for factory.

Highly Recommended!
By Bob on 04/12/09 16:58 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After looking at Honda, Hyundai, Toyota, & Chevy alternatives I chose the Fusion. I've been driving the car for nearly a month. No regrets so far whatsoever. This car is fun to drive! My commute is 45 minutes each way so I've got to know the car pretty well. With the V6 I regularly get 28 mpg, and with the sync system and sirius radio I'm entertained like I've never been.

love this car
By chuck on 04/08/09 11:05 AM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Looked at all the competition for this vehicle; Accord, Camry. Mazda 6, Sonata, Malibu and chose the Fusion. Had the most room and most comfort up front for a big tall buy that was tired of small cars. It is a blast to drive with a nice combination of power and comfort. Very nice fit and finish for the money with a host of nice little details that makes it fun to show off. Very nice Black paint job matched with the black leather and blue suede interior that my wife just loves. Overall canít beat what you get for the money and Ford has matched the import quality in look and feel.

Happy Surprise
By Jim on 04/06/09 21:17 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

One test drive and I knew. Having already tested Camry, Accord, Subaru, Altima and Mazda 3, I thought I'd see what Ford had done with the Mazda 6 chassis. I'm happy to say that they hit a home run! Smooth, quiet, and plenty powerful even in the Colorado mountains, the AWD with traction and stability control makes this thing a blast to drive on the twisties. It handles ice and snow with a surprising (and reassuring) aplomb. I am proud of myself for making the right choice. (I did upgrade to aftermarket wheels and sticky tires and now it's perfect!)

Excellent Car and Value
By sbycarbuyer on 04/06/09 12:21 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

very comfortable, stylish and execllent milage 28 to 29 so far. Commute over 60 miles each way everyday. Car is not as quiet as some but not that noticable. The turn signal is a bit high on the wheel but again I am being very critical. Ride is smooth and confortable and the preformance from a 4 cyc is great.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Ford Fusion Sedan in VA is:

$129 per month*