2008 Ford Focus Consumer Review: God I Just Love It!

2008 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

2008 Ford Focus

SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

God I Just Love It!
By Mr. Lincoln on

2008 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I knew exactly what I wanted when I ordered mine. After a brief comparison of similar vehicles on the web, I found that there are no other vehicles in its class or price range that can be equipped with so many options. I have an SE with about every option you can put on it, this means it is nicer and cheaper than an SES. I didn't buy the car for it's looks, but now that I have tinted the window and added molded mud flaps, it is a darn good looking car. Gray of course makes the car, especially when considering that color is not available for an SES. Basically, anyone who wants a nice focus, don't go for the SES because the same features standard on that model are more expensive. I am so happy!

SYNC by far! I love that I was able to load every option available onto the middle trim level SE. This gave me the color I wanted which isn't available on the SES and I didn't have to pay for the spoiler which I didn't want. Ambient lighting is pretty slick at night and the factory sub sounds great!

I wish they had never changed the debut car! Enough people complained about the rectangle fog lights and the shiny silver dash, so Ford changed them. Neither of those two things should have been changed as they were perfect as they were. Now, the silver dash is too quiet and less noticable.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review