2007 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Great little car!

2007 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Review

2007 Ford Focus Hatchback

Great little car!
By Kari on

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned my little car only 2 weeks but it is a blast to drive so far. I traded in my 2000 Ford Ranger pickup truck for something smaller with better gas mileage. I researched every car in the hatchback category and narrowed my choice to the Honda Fit, Toyota Yaris, and the Ford Focus. For the money, the Focus was the best value for me. Yes, the trade-in value will be lower than the others, but for the years I will be driving it, I have more features, a great design, and a reliable history. Plus, Ford gave $2k in rebates that made the price perfect.

Great acceleration, nice design, spacious for a big driver like me, lots of little areas for storage, smooth ride on the highway, handy for small parking spaces, lots of storage in the back (I don't usually have passengers - just stuff).

Small things: the visors are made of cheap, chintzy material; you can't comfortably adjust the driver seat with the door closed; the front cup holder inserts make the openings too small for most drinks-but if you take the inserts out, bottles fall out; the telescopic steering wheel should be standard.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review