Used 1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific F-250 model:

bad azz blue truck
By billy bob

1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Bought my truck from a auction in 2010, the truck has 10,256.....thats right 10256 orginal miles. No turn back of mile cause the one and only owner was the US government...confirmed it with car fax. truck is in great shape, runs great and looks great too....no rust on body. Some rust (age 15 yrs) underneith. The roads in michigan are really bad. My other cars got ripped apart from pot holes....now my truck makes the pot holes!!

4x4, clean, trusted, durable!!

optional: Hot blond, or a gun rack as standard equipment.

One tough truck!
By matt

1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I have had this truck 8 years going on 9. It's been the best vehicle I've ever owned. It never quits. It has so much torque. I haven't found anything I couldn't pull. I plow snow with it and drive it daily. The guys at Ford knew something when they built this model and year. It's a consistent performer. I'm not even close to being bored with it. It continues to surprise me and excite me every time that I drive it.

The power and the reliability.

Needs a better drink/ cup holder.

nice truck
By Matt

1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I recently purchased a '95. Its an XLT 4x4 with the 5.8 and a 5 speed. I am very pleased with this truck. It has good road manners, and shines offroad. This truck loves the mud and is at home on the trail. The manual locking hubs are a pain, though they are strong. Overall, this is a great truck. My only gripe is poor(13 mpg) gas mileage, but it's a truck. If I wanted good gas mileage I would have bought a Prius.

Good power.

Automatic locking hubs would make things a lot easier.

public display of horsepower
By pdh

1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab LB

I love my truck even though I've done a lot lot to it. Bought it at 121,000 miles; at 140,000 miles had to rebuild the engine - new Crane cam, pistions, pushrods, lifters, new alternator, new water pump but the alt and water pump lasted 125,000 miles. Factory original 2 sets of tires also put a k&n air filter Only use Rotella T 5-40 full synthetic and platnium plugs, premium wires premium every thing - also have a goose neck hitch and full range of 6 axle trailer brake and all lights, even rv hook ups pushing 270hp and 400 ft pds

Very strong 5.8 Windsor with Crane truck power cam; very good handling great off road manners and very very fast. With the timing at 15 degrees advance will get 0-60 in 7.2 secs but in that mode only get about 4 miles to the gallon; when set at regular advance will get 10 miles to the gallon and 0-60 in 9.

Better gas milage, more accurate tps, better computer

1995 F250 4x4
By deputyj911

1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I purchased this vehicle from a guy in Alabama last year. This truck is an awesome ride. I use it to pull a large covered lawn trailer, and was pulling a 10x8 motocross trailer when I first bought it. It pulls like crazy, and will go through anything in the woods. I have had it in 3 feet of water in a swamp and you would've thought you were on I-10. The only thing that I had a problem with, was the front seal on the tranny. Other than that the truck has been 100% reliable.

Pulling power and off road capabilities.

GAS MILEAGE GAS MILEAGE GAS MILEAGE (10mpg)