Used 2005 Ford F-150 STX Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford F-150 Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Great Truck for a lady
By Tinker

2005 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab STX Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my beast for over a year now and I am still in love with her! The drive on the freeway every morning is a breeze and any off roading is just as smooth. It has enough pick up to jump into Houston traffic and it handles quite smooth for its size. It is easy to get in and out of with a skirt and heels; the bed isn't too high so I can still reach in and get items I put in the back with ease. The half cab is GREAT for shopping and the extra storage is always a plus. They just need to start making the other cars taller so they can be seen in the rear view!

Favorite Features

Body style, half cab, 4 doors, overall look, roomy interior.

Super Truck
By super nice

I had 2 F150's before this one and they felt like a work truck, nothing else. This one is very comfortable and the design is super nice. It is a tough truck but also a very pretty car to show off.

Favorite Features

My favorite features are: Power, interior design, square form back again, and the looks of the people.