1995 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Never Liked Fords

1995 Ford F-150 Extended Cab - Consumer Review

Never Liked Fords
By Dodge Man on

1995 Ford F-150 Eddie Bauer 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought this pickup from my buddy. he talked me into it, even though I never liked Fords. The pickup was babied. It is very fun to drive with the 351 with 2 1/4 inch dual straights, no cats, no mufflers. Very loud! I actaully liked it until I hit a puddle and got water in the air intake and cracked a piston. They are not water proof. Im a redneck so I got hunting and fishing in it all the time and I havent seen a prairie trail too rough for it. All in all its a pretty good pickup, never had any problems except for the piston, my fault. Has 179k miles on it, solid runner. And I prefer manual lockouts, just because theyre more reliable, 4x4 on the fly. Works good. I reccomend this pickup.

Manual lockout hubs, power windows, power locks. AC is ice cold. Sound great with true dual straights.

Make the hose that brings in dirty air go uphill instead of downhill. then I might not have drowned it.