2005 Ford Crown Victoria Consumer Review: Why I bought a 2005 CV

2005 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan - Consumer Review

Why I bought a 2005 CV
By Michael Darnell on

2005 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have been looking for a good rear wheel drive vehicle to buy for two years. Now in 2005 I found the CV LX Sport as the best option for a growing family, with lots of trunk room. Several website list owners of CV/GM that drive them more than ten years and they have over a 100,000 miles on the car. I just want a good riding vehicle and I have found it with this vehicle. I wanted a vehicle that I can drive for more than 15 years or more and I feel this car will last that long. To me the fact the car only has 240 horsepower engine.

The CD/cassette player works with my MP3 player, which is a big thumbs up for me. I love the automatic on the floor it gives you that old 60' and 70ís car look. I like the optional power moon roof, and the car has a nice sporty appearance, that makes it separate from the police car.

Maybe about 40 more hp in the engine, a five speed automatic, and raise the fuel economy some also to keep economical. Full front and rear side impact air bags to protect the kids in the back. Also a DVD player and fold down screen for the kids.