Love the Contour
By pjefferson22 on
2000 Ford Contour SVT 4dr Sedan
I was kind of skeptical when I bought this car. I just recently before totaled my 96 Mustang GT. I loved that car and it broke my heart to have to purchase another vehicle. The Mustang was paid for and with being assigned risk I knew that I couldn't finance a Mustang and afford the insurance on it as well. I had seen this 2000 Contour SVT sitting on the lot at my local Ford dealership for a couple weeks. Very sharp looking car. Custom wheels, tinted windows, system, sunroof, leather interior....the whole 9 yards. So I decided to go see what they were asking for it. Didn't think I would like a 4 door. I signed the papers that day and I'm still driving it. It was love at first drive. It's awesome.
Favorite Features
The handling...ground effects, moonroof, and well that little 2.5L DOHC packs a punch as well. It's a very sporty yet economical car.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I can think of is that pesky little passenger side cup holder. Nothing ever wants to stay in it. When someone rides with me they have to hold their beverage.