2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
LoveMyCar!
By Michelle1066 on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Since the re-design, I have been an admirer of the Stratus R/T. A few weeks ago, I decided it was time to purchase a new car. With three different models in mind, I test drove the R/T and my search was over! I finally purchased my dream car and I absolutely LOVE it! Very fun car to drive. I purchased the 2002 Stratus R/T. Black with 17 inch polished crome rims, automatic sunroof, 4 disc changer, grey leather and tinted windows. A lot of car for little money!

LIKE IT ALLLLLOT
By RANDYP3 on 03/22/02 19:23 PM (PST)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

PURCHASED 2002 STRATUS R/T COUPE, FIRST CAR FOR 15 YRS. IVE BEEN DRIVING PICKUPS AND HATED CARS; WELL IM TURNING 50 AND TRYING TO STAY YOUNG, SO FAR I LOVE THIS CAR. KIDS CANT BELIEVE IM DRIVING CAR,ITS SATIN PEARL WHITE W/LEATHER INTERIOR.AUTOMATIC THOUGH,

cool
By nikki on 03/14/02 13:17 PM (PST)

i really like this car

R/T Rocks!!
By dvs55 on 03/08/02 15:01 PM (PST)

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased this vehicle because of the extraordinary incentives being given at the time. 0% financing for 3 yrs & 7yr, 100,000 extended warranty. I was very pleased with the deal that I made. The car itself has been a flat-out blast to drive on a daily basis. It's very quick, agile & easy on the eyes. I firmly believe that american cars are at least the equal of any foreign competition. My wife drives a '98 Intrepid that we couldn't be happier with.