Used 2006 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

Frustrated
By DisappointedTX

2006 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this car for about 3 years and have had nothing but problems. I guess I should have expected it when the gear shift kept locking up on me. Since I have gotten the car I have spent almost 2000 on repairs. First it was the gear shift(under warranty), then some other part I can't remember right after the warranty expired, then the transmission(under warranty) and censors($500), then there was a leak that..turns out it was the gas tank ($900). Very noisy, I also had the brakes replaced but the car still makes alot of noise. Its so frustrating because I cant depend on my car. Looking for a new car...going to trade it in I have had enough.

None

Longer warranty, more quality parts in your car. Make a car that doesn't fall apart soon after the warranty expires.

Fun car to own and drive
By sebr06

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the 2006 Sebring two years ago when it had 15,000 miles and it was about 1 year old. It has been a very good car and is a lot of fun to drive. The fuel economy is very good, 30 mpg on highway, 25 in city. Good looking car, good sound system, Excellent cruiser car, large truck, good vacation car and weekend car.

With the top down its as much fun as any high price convertible.

The 2.7 engine is good but it would be nice to have a 3.0 or 3.5 which would make it faster but then again it the GPM would not be as good.

Fun Car to Drive
By Wayno

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Great gas mileage on highway and city. Lots of get up and go and holds the road well on curves. The only drawback is the air noise on the highway-the top seals could be tighter! Good sound system and fun to drive. I bought it for my wife, but I liked it so much, that I drive it most of the time commuting to and from work. Only serviced at regular intervals and no performance or service problems. I am looking for a newer one. It's one of the BEST convertibles that I have owned.

Very comfortable on long commutes. The V-6 is very fast off the line from a dead stop.

Decrease road noise around convertible top seals and windows.

Just got it
By Teacher

2006 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have always owned a manuel trans. This car is only a 4 cylinder and to me - it is awesome. The price is low- but look I have always had a car that was OLD. So to me this is awesome- Ask me again in 6 months.

interior - moonroof

low price......high quality
By cntrvllnyer

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

fun to drive....lots of room...great car...with a great price...color scheme and body style are fantastic....

love the v6 and horse power