2006 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
Sebring Convertible
By Vince on 11/07/07 20:00 PM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've only owned the vehicle for a few months (it was a present for my wife) but I've enjoyed the simplicity of the dashboard and the leg room in the front. I can't wait until the spring to put down the top on a regular basis. The cost versus other comp. cars is what impressed me along with the style of the car. It's sleek and not boxy. More like on the jaguar line.

Love My Sebring
By Melody23402 on 11/02/07 08:24 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Sebring GTC 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. Always wanted a convertible but they were out of reach cost wise. This was an excellent purchase.

Last Chrysler I buy
By Joe on 10/29/07 20:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Nice looking car, inside and out, comfortable. 2.4L engine lacks power and the fuel mileage not so great for a 4 cylinder. The engine is not built very well. It is noisy, lots of lifter and valve noises. Sounds like it is going to come apart. Trips to the dealer have proved useless I was told that they all sound like that. My next car is going to be a Toyota or a Honda. I would not recommend Chrysler vehicles to my friends

Love Sebring
By barb48fan on 09/23/07 03:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My daughter actually talked me into buying the Sebring. I absolutely love this car. I have the 4 cyl, but she still has pep to her. Easy and fun to drive. Would definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for a good value in an automobile.

Not for city living
By Matt on 07/15/07 19:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our '06 Sebring convertible in Naples, Florida. Put about 25,000 miles on it while living in Florida. No mechanical problems to speak of. Moved to Atlanta, Georgia for work. pothole central. In less than 4 months, the convertible went from a smooth driving vehicle to the noisest car I've ever owned. It's the windows/roof/doors that rattle. The rattles are constant. I think it's a combination of 2 things: In Florida I kept the top down all of the time. Lousy city streets. Great car, but if rattles bother you, this is not the car for you. We are trading for a new sedan, as we can't take the noise. Poor build quality. No mechanical problems to speak of, though. noisy.

Seemingly Reliable Car with a lot of go!
By Shane on 04/27/07 13:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this car used with 19,000 miles and have to say it still had the new car smell. Handles and drives well. 2.7 liter v6 engine has a lot of pep and takes a minute to get use to the jumpiness of the throttle, however this is a plus once you get accustomed. The sedan is sharp on the outside with nice big wheels and sleek lines overall. The interior feels solid and reliable to me with lots of space and high end farbric bucket seats. I like the chunky radio buttons and the standard sound system is quite good. The interior is dated but the finishes seem reliable as a result. Engine builty by Chrysler- Mercedes so very reliable.

2006 Sebring Sedan
By JDP on 03/08/07 11:10 AM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Very pleased the the vehicle and the dealership. They traded the radio to what I wanted. Lots of good nooks for all my "stuff". Center console storage is bigger than my 95 Mazda 626. Good sized trunk with place for full sized spare. A/C is nice and cold. Remote trunk release is nice too. All around - I'm pleased. I like the lines on this car. Hopefully it will hold up like my 626 which I had for nearly 12 years.

My second car a beauty
By Adam on 02/15/07 07:01 AM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the car with 10,600 miles and it drove as if it were brand new, good suspension that you don't feel every bump like most convertibles. The base speakers can get quite loud.

Joy to own, suprise!
By dale james on 01/22/07 20:03 PM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car for driving to and from work. I thought a convertible might be fun. I had no idea of what great fuel economy, and what a pleasure as an everyday driver. Fun, faster than a speeding ticket and great stereo also! I also enjoy 800+ mile journeys in comfort with 30+ mpg's.

I'm thrilled. Wife is ecstatic.
By TalkingToilet on 10/25/06 11:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is our first convertible. After reviewing all available in our price range, this one by far seemed the best choice -- simply because it's easily the classiest-looking of all its peers. We've had old Fords and newer Mercedes...my wife has never cared which we drove. To her, a car's a car. The Sebring Touring Convertible, however, has her coming to my office EVERY DAY to steal it from me or to wait until I get off so we can just drive. She hates driving in traffic...except with this car (when the top's down). I'm thrilled. Wife is ecstatic. NOTE: Get the V6. Don't you dare skimp on this. It's not very powerful, really, so don't go for anything less.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.