Wow! 300C Is OUTSTANDING!
By mikedeanvero on
2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
$32,000 Loaded, Unbelievable! This car rides like a Bentley. This has to be the best "for the money" purchase i have made in years. Brakes are strong, interior with cloth seats still feels RICH. Steering wheel and wood trim look and feel outstanding. I cannot believe the reasonable price on this car. 23MPG mostly city, also is impressive. Gotta admit, I'm blown away by this car!
Favorite Features
Highway ride and overall tight handling are a major surprise. As quiet as any car I have ever ridden inside. Seats, Steering, Braking, athletic response, I absolutely LOVE this vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
I'm at a loss here, and almost stunned with this car! It's that GOOD! Finally i made a good car purchase!
By pofed
on 12/22/11 13:29 PM (PST)

thats just the way I feel

By ncaa92
on 03/07/12 17:07 PM (PST)

How do you know it rides like a Bentley? I want to believe this but have you every actually ridden in a Bentley? If you have I wonder how you measured the ride characteristics and subsequently compared them to that of the 300. I am considering this purchase and would like an update from you! Are you still happy with your purchase?

By bcharles1
on 05/13/12 08:18 AM (PDT)

Actually I was thinking Rolls Ghost but Bentley will do. This car is plush and quiet.