2006 Chrysler 300 Consumer Review: Great Car

2006 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Great Car
By Chatti on

2006 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I read Consumer Reports but I hate the fact that all the "foreign" cars rate high and the Dodge and Chrysler always rate low.I love my Chrysler 300.I have owned it for 5 years and it has never failed me. At 60,000 miles I am just now replacing the tires.I have the large engine and it climbs the mountains at 80 and gets 26 to 27 mpg. For a full size car the mileage is great. This is the 5th car or truck I have bought from Oxendales and they are also great to deal with. We are a 2 car family so we have owned Chevy, Fords and Toyotas but nothing as nice as this.I have dual air, satellite radio and cooling in the back seat so my grandkids don't complain about being hot in the summer heat of AZ

I love the heated leather seats.I thought leather would be hot or cold but these aren't.Living in AZ that means a lot.I live at a higher elevation than Phx so it also snows in the winter and the car easily drives through it.The heated seats make it so comfortable when it is cold out.

I do not like the position of the speed control it needs to be on the wheel. It would also be nice if there was a valet key and a key hole for the trunk. Otherwise I love it. I can live with its faults because of its positives plus the fact it has never needed repairs.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review