2006 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
love it!
By tony on 06/06/08 11:47 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

LOVE my Car! This is my second 300, had the old model and drove it for 6 yrs before buying the newer model. This car is one of the best cars i have ever owned, looks, style and fantastic ride. My friends are envious.

Fantastic Automobile
By Indiana Dave on 05/28/08 19:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Both my wife and I were attracted to this car because of its distinctive styling. After 2 years, we still think it looks great and love driving it. We considered a midsize but, in hindsight, the larger car was the right choice, especially with two boys 12 & 15. The 3.5 L engine provides plenty of power. I was concerned about getting rear wheel drive but the traction control performed magnificently in the Colorado snow, and it was snowy, this past Christmas. This car has definitely surpassed my expectations.

Outstanding vehicle
By Demetrius on 05/27/08 06:02 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have not had any real problems out of the car since I bought it. I have only had some pinging from the engine and it turned out to be a failed valve. Other than that, it handles great, has enough power (if I wanted more then I would have bought the SRT- 8) and has a very comfortable ride. Outstanding reliable vehicle for the pricing.

Accident Problems?
By Steve on 05/26/08 18:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love my '06 300C but recently had a freak problem with only 22K miles on the car. Accelerator assembly (gas pedal) broke loose and jammed behind the brake resulting in not being able to stop and a rear end accident at less than 10 mph occurred. The front end looked trashed but worse resulted in $7K worth of body work plus $5.4K+ for a used Hemi motor (mine was out of balance after the impact) and a used $2.4K transmission. This low impact resulted in > $14K in repair and the car has not run right since. Chrysler has turned a deaf ear on this incident even thought it is fully documented. Lost my shirt on the residual value, time to dump and buy foreign at any cost.

SRT8 doesn't disappoint
By SRT8 on 05/12/08 13:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this SRT8 primarily for the performance of the 6.1 Hemi; I have not been disappointed with any aspect of it. It has been absolutely reliable and I have not returned it to the dealer for any warranty adjustments. The drivetrain performance is stellar, the lighting is fantastic, and the build quality is the best I've ever seen in production cars. It's exciting to drive and, when I drive it conservatively, it attains 18+ MPG...but I didn't buy it to conserve gas.

Vehicle of choice
By Roger Stalker on 05/07/08 12:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had the car almost two years and it is still a pleasure to drive. This is the only car I can say that about. I have owned Mercedes; Cads, Corvettes, Z's and many others and this is my vehicle of choice.

Awesome Car
By roadbeagle on 05/07/08 04:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned Acuras, and test driven BMWs and Mercedes. This car outdrives them all, and you do it in plush comfort. This car almost drives itself, and makes commuting a breeze. It even gets decent gas mileage, since it has the feature where it can cut out four of the values when they are not needed for acceleration, which really boosts your gas mileage.

I'm in Luv
By I Love "BIG BEN" on 04/24/08 13:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my 300..I've previously owed a Chevy Impala and i really don't miss the power of the Impala, because my 300 give me that same power. I have 3 children, one of which is in a car seat and they fit in my car comfortably! My son love the car he says he feel like a king because the seats are so high.

Cheap Parts
By My Chrysler on 04/18/08 16:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the car 7/06 and in the first year the I have already replaced the tires, the paint is chipping off the handle on the driver's side the leather is already cracking in the driver's seat and the engine lights is always on, not to mention that brake light, dealership claims they can't find the problem after the third time they said they needed to replace the thermostat, why I don't know, I just think this car shouldn't be doing anything the first couple of years,especially when you buy it brand new, we are very disappointed for the money we paid for the car, I just think all the materials are cheap

Favorite car, EVER!
By Carol on 04/17/08 07:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drive the 300 Signature Touring (black!)with dual transmission and it is the best car I've ever owned. I have never gone two years and not cared about trading "up" until now. I am still madly in love and only occasionally thing of getting another 300. The car is big, comfy, has an amazing sound system that my kids are very proud of, a huge trunk, and the exterior is the bomb! Love the navigation system, and I am a happy girl with the dual transmission since I adore the power-purr as I downshift to pass. Fantastic job Chrysler! Don't change the exterior! Looking forward to checking into the extended version with our super tall family 6'6", 6'5", 6'3", etc.---Great car!!!:)

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.