2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
My gift
By Brenda on 12/22/04 06:16 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle was a gift to me for my fortieth birthday. The features in my Venture are exactly what I was looking for. Lots of room and storage. comfortable seats. The only thing that I have to get used to is if the interior lights are on in the evening the reflection is right in the rearview mirror and very hard to see. Other than that I am very pleased with my Venture. The person who got this gift for me had looked at minivans for six months and out of the dozens that they test drove and examined this one was their pick. Liked the feature of the air filter. I had not heard of this in a van, but think this will help keep the freshness of the van. Also will help my son with asthma.

Best AWD model
By Sabino on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT Entertainer AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Van drivability is extremely well durring the winter, thanks to the active AWD. The gas milage is also better than my former van, Mazda MPV. Ride is smooth and engine comes to life when entering highway speeds.

LOVE IT
By skypi on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our car when it was a year old, but it is still great. I was looking at Chryslers and Dodges, but once I drove this, I was definitely sold over those models.

Great Van
By Charles A. Hardin on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great Van for family or travel long distance. Almost two years old and have not had a single repair or had to take back to dealer.

Perfect vehicle for family vacations.
By Rodney880 on 08/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is our second Chevy Venture Warner Brothers Edition. It is the perfect vehicle for an active family. There is nothing like a van for road trips/vacations. The Entertainment center keeps the peace. The only complaint has been the problematic air conditioning - had it in for service and they told me that it works just fine - but it doesn't hardly work at all! Love the fold down 3rd row seat and the 8 passenger capcity.

Venture Views
By birder on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Overall, I am very satisfied with the venture. I like it's interior design, room comfort and ease/placement of controls. Visibility is as good as any minivans with the headrests now seemingly required in all seat positions we have bucket configurations. Acceleration could be better when a/c is in use - seems a little hesitant. Nice tight road handling for a large vehicle. Car like ride. Entertainment center has been a great distraction for those long family drives, or when carpooling waits take longer than expected :-) Dealer responsiveness by RAMP CHEVY particularly impressive!

Chevy Venture
By modeltrain88 on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

We are very pleased with our Warner Brothers Venture. It is a fantastic value for the money.

No need to spend big bucks
By NC Mountains on 07/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We have owned this Venture for almost 6 months now. We feel it is a bargain if you do not opt for all the add-ons that jack the price up so high. It comes equipped with a/c, power windows, locks, automatic, basically everything that is necessary. If you want a new minivan for around $20,000 you just can't go wrong. I can't see paying $10,000 extra for all the options thrown at you. It doesn't do a thing to the performance of the van as the engine, transmission are the same no matter what you pay. The engine is more than adequate and has no problem climbing the steep grades in western NC. The ride is fine and you can't beat the value.

my fun machine
By iriahman55j on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Cargo Van Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

this is one of the best vans that i have ever driven. i have driven all the way to virginia and back with it. i am now planning a trip to seattle, washington this year.

TAKES A LICKIN
By autotek on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Loved this van when it first came out. I work on them at work{rent-a-car} and they are very reliable and can take a ton of beating. If you have a family this is the vehicle for you.